State Fair -

jedakajedaka Posts: 1Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

State Fair, how does a player on level 111 compete in the State Fair against players on level 200+ they receive way more xp etc and have a totally unfair advantage over players on lower level. I for instance are already 80000 behind and it only just started.

Answers

• Naomi HudsonNaomi Hudson Cloudylicious Posts: 158Registered User Saint Spontaneous

Is it possible to opt out the State Fair all together? If I don't play, will my status decrease weekly until there's nothing left?

• WitchieWiz4023WitchieWiz4023 Lord of the Forums Posts: 7,328Registered User Lord of the Forums

You do not have to do the fair if you do not want to but there is NO opt out. You will lose ground and go down if don't make your quota or stay in the spot to either remain where you are or such.

Top 3 move up and if in top 6 or 7 you will remain in level but as said you DO NOT HAVE to do the Fair. Do it the way you wish. Stop competing with the ones that may have higher scores or something than you.

If you do the Fair your own way and don't buy shovels and other things you should fall more into a group that is in your area.

• Naomi HudsonNaomi Hudson Cloudylicious Posts: 158Registered User Saint Spontaneous

@WitchieWiz4023 said:
    You do not have to do the fair if you do not want to but there is NO opt out. You will lose ground and go down if don't make your quota or stay in the spot to either remain where you are or such.

Top 3 move up and if in top 6 or 7 you will remain in level but as said you DO NOT HAVE to do the Fair. Do it the way you wish. Stop competing with the ones that may have higher scores or something than you.

If you do the Fair your own way and don't buy shovels and other things you should fall more into a group that is in your area.

How do I know what my quota is?

• Anya K'tanAnya K'tan Lord of the Forums Posts: 9,047Registered User Lord of the Forums

@Naomi Hudson said:

This indicates how close you are to making your minimum points to keep your Legendary Medal and Speed Boost. I honestly can't remember how much it is. Under 2K points I think... I pay very little attention.

This is a Player to Player help forum. If you need to reach Zynga for reimbursements (there is no Tech Support), click on Help at the top of your game, and then Support. If the "Contact Us" button at the bottom of that popup is missing -- click --> here

• TheFarmGirlTheFarmGirl Saint Spontaneous Posts: 795Registered User Aged to Perfection

@Anya K'tan said:

@Naomi Hudson said:

This indicates how close you are to making your minimum points to keep your Legendary Medal and Speed Boost. I honestly can't remember how much it is. Under 2K points I think... I pay very little attention.

When you click on the wagon it will tell you the exact number - how much is required, how much you already have and how much you still need. It's all there, right next to your picture. And I believe it's 1980 points.

But you have to remember that making just the 1980 points most likely will not be enough to keep you in the State Fair. Well, maybe if you are at the bottom... But the general rule is that you still have to beat at least one person on the list to keep your spot.

As for the question regarding going down... I don't know how it works now but it used to make you go down just one medal when you stopped playing for at least 2 weeks. And I don't think they changed it much, at least for the County Fair. If you don't play at all for at least two weeks, you'll go down one medal but every week you log in and don't make enough points that's one medal down because you were in the game so you got into the competition, if that makes sense. I didn't play for a year and when I got back I was still platinum (minus a few medals I've lost when I did get into the game).

New friends are always welcome but don't send neighbor requests, I'm not accepting any.
    FB
    Zynga

• Anya K'tanAnya K'tan Lord of the Forums Posts: 9,047Registered User Lord of the Forums
    edited September 2016

You lose trophies, yes. But you don't lose your Legendary Medal (and boost) if you've achieved it. I'm not certain you can lose your way back down to the County Fair. A possibility I guess?

If you want to take a break (which I do often) I leave when I have my points for the week and then return after the fair deadline (sometimes Thursday, often Friday) Basically enough time to get the 2K points for the week - not much more than a couple days, at most. Then I don't lose my speed boost.

I couldn't care less about my trophy. Oddly after taking numerous several week breaks over the course of the last year I'm still uh.. at the apple trophy or... something :D

This is a Player to Player help forum. If you need to reach Zynga for reimbursements (there is no Tech Support), click on Help at the top of your game, and then Support. If the "Contact Us" button at the bottom of that popup is missing -- click --> here

• TheFarmGirlTheFarmGirl Saint Spontaneous Posts: 795Registered User Aged to Perfection

@Anya K'tan said:
    You lose trophies, yes. But you don't lose your Legendary Medal (and boost) if you've achieved it. I'm not certain you can lose your way back down to the County Fair. A possibility I guess?

Well, that surely would be nice if you didn't go back. But that kinda sounds too good to be true ;)
    I think I had a neighbor that was in the State Fair and now they are not.

New friends are always welcome but don't send neighbor requests, I'm not accepting any.
    FB
    Zynga

• mipurcellmipurcell Posts: 1Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star
    edited July 12

i at level 73 and now i have to compete against some one at level 420 they made more points in a half day than i did in a week that is not fair i will stop my vip and not play i will go back to world of warcraft it's the same price can i get help with this ?

• Jewels99Jewels99 Posts: 1,030Registered User, Facebook Connect User Pet Queen

There is nothing you can do but really not play the fair, lose, and more if you try to compete at their level with the fair.

Are you at the County Fair to start or the State or National Fair

VIP you only get special animal and water/fertilizer and other things with game. Does not mean VIP treatment really. Just get special perks and things rest of us don't

This person may be at that level not sure what the levels are up to now and or could be cheating or could be just did it legitimately just knows ways to make the points even over the lower level or anyone else

I am up to level 151 and am faired out and just passed the State Fair and won't even push to get to National

I just get my quota of points with doing other tasks with other missions

I am not VIP either as don't care to be as Z and these games are not worth spending on for farmbucks either.