How it works - The Kitchen

Marcus GraingerMarcus Grainger Lord of the ForumsPosts: 2,876Registered User Lord of the Forums

Lately more and more questions pop up that are related to crafting in the kitchen (or workshop, for which this guide works as well!). Every time I notice that it's almost impossible to give a comprehensive response as the current kitchen works in some very unintuitive ways. So I decided to create this guide.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1FSb3gOwdFDth066nCkR_YVbQQybMysrQVsxinsCFamA/edit?usp=sharing

Note! The guide is too long for a post :(
So it's once again in Google Doc form.

Have any other unexplained behaviour? Do you want to see more information? Let me know!

Farmville2 Level 240 (or thereabouts)
Playing on Zyngagames
On a diet of Meringue Filling

Comments

• Colleen MurphyColleen Murphy Lord of the Forums Posts: 3,360Registered User Lord of the Forums

Thank you Marcus for creating such a great guide. Many will find this a great help ! It is nice of you to do this for us !

• HugoMattHugoMatt Posts: 141Registered User, Facebook Connect User Saint Spontaneous

@Marcus Grainger Thank you! I learned things I didn't figure out by myself.

zyngagames.com/profile/72095852008

• Wildone1023Wildone1023 Dramachine Posts: 36Registered User Learning the Ropes

Can you please tell me how I can get the upgraded kitchen ?

• Marcus GraingerMarcus Grainger Lord of the Forums Posts: 2,876Registered User Lord of the Forums

@Wildone1023 you'll need to contact Support if you still have the old style Kitchen and want the new one.
    To be honest, I'm not entirely sure which version I prefer. In the old Kitchen you needed to click a lot more to get all the subcrafts done, but it wasn't as vague as this new style.

Farmville2 Level 240 (or thereabouts)
    Playing on Zyngagames
    On a diet of Meringue Filling

• Anya K'tanAnya K'tan Lord of the Forums Posts: 8,458Registered User Lord of the Forums

You da awesome :+1:

This is a Player to Player help forum. If you need to reach Zynga for unique game issues or bugs, the Customer Support link is at the bottom of your game screen. If the "Contact Us" button at the bottom of that popup is missing -- click here

• nciashyguynciashyguy Cloudylicious Posts: 148Facebook Connect User Saint Spontaneous
    edited March 20

I very much DO NOT like the new version of making, counting, and clicking items/products in the kitchen and other crafting shops. For example, I make a lot of flour (plain wheat flour) but have no idea how to find out how many flours I have (without having to go to inventory, which crashes my game). I would very much like to be able to go back to the old version of doing these things.

Is there anyway to get the old Kitchen, etc. back and go back to the old way of crafting things?????