Are we going to have Farm of the Week in 2016?

kitkat7145kitkat7145 Gabby EnthusiastPosts: 1,049Registered User Pet Queen

The title says it all... what happened to FOTW? Why did this subforum get migrated over in the May 2016 update? Are we getting it back?

Looking for ACTIVE zFriends!           

Comments

• AchradinaAchradina Super Moderator Posts: 1,172Administrator Administrator

There are other stuff planned. Could be similar to FOTW. Everything was copied from our old forum.

• kitkat7145kitkat7145 Gabby Enthusiast Posts: 1,049Registered User Pet Queen

That would be fun! I've always kept an eye on this area of the forum and hoped that something would eventually appear for current players :)

Looking for ACTIVE zFriends!           

• annalaurannalaur Not a Title, but a Star Posts: 4Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

What happened to Show Your Farm? There were some beautiful farms on there which I loved looking through. I click on the link and it now takes me to Zynga Poker!!! What's going on??

• Anya K'tanAnya K'tan Lord of the Forums Posts: 8,849Registered User Lord of the Forums
    edited May 2016

@annalaur said:
    What happened to Show Your Farm? There were some beautiful farms on there which I loved looking through. I click on the link and it now takes me to Zynga Poker!!! What's going on??

All the FarmVille 2 forums are here : http://zyngaplayerforums.com/farmville2

Each forum has several child forums - Discussions has 3. Show your farm is in Discussion (a touch confusing, I know but that's how its always been). Just redo your bookmarks.

This is a Player to Player help forum. If you need to reach Zynga for reimbursements (there is no Tech Support), click on Help at the top of your game, and then Support. If the "Contact Us" button at the bottom of that popup is missing -- click here

• Thomas GutzkeThomas Gutzke Unstained Chieftain Posts: 220Registered User Cupcake Princess

Have you clicked on the Farm of the Week at the top of any blog page? It goes to the entry for the FOTW. I don't know if it goes any further. You might try it.