Can't delete unwanted friends from neighbor list

Bettina PriviteraBettina Privitera Loose CannonPosts: 5Registered User Not a Title, but a Star
edited March 2015 in Bug Reporting
RIght now there is a major issue and more with the neighbor lists and more on FB and Zynga

But even if removed from neighbor bar and more at bottom of game really can't from the lists so just work around them.

Comments

• CamilleCamille Posts: 15Registered User, Facebook Connect User Muffin

There is a player with whom I once was friends on FB. Through chat she divulged herself to be someone with whom I really did not want to associate. I unfriended her from Zynga and FB where I also blocked her but somehow she still is sending me requests for ingredients, etc. Had her removed from neighbors bar which had no effect. Her name, of course, is still on all those lists (special delivery box, invite, etal)/ Im trying to work around her although the special delivery box is problematic when she sends me one. Shes icky. and sticky!

• Irena.PIrena.P Forum Meister Posts: 3,675Registered User Lord of the Forums

Even if support remove a neighbour from your bar, they remain on your request lists. Personally, I barely notice names when I click through my inbox or look at the block of people I am sending requests too. You may be overthinking it, I guess if you only have a few friends, it will be easier to scroll though and avoid her, for me that would be just putting in way too much effort. Another solution is, sync your game with Zynga, gather yourself a whole bunch of Zfriends, and no need to bother your FB friends at all, you can of course still play on FB too, but if you have a few hundred zfriends to ask for stuff, with no real personal connection, your problem will be resolved.

If you choose to sync to Zynga be CERTAIN TO CLICK THE CORRECT BOX
    This step is important. if you click the wrong option, a whole new farm will be created.
    CLICK THE CONNECT WITH FACEBOOK option.

ADD ME. Zfriends welcome, not adding any new neighbours.

SUPPORT If your in game "contact us" button is missing, use this.

• newmanmiranewmanmira Lord of the Forums Posts: 8,533Registered User Lord of the Forums

@Camille said:
    There is a player with whom I once was friends on FB. Through chat she divulged herself to be someone with whom I really did not want to associate. I unfriended her from Zynga and FB where I also blocked her but somehow she still is sending me requests for ingredients, etc. Had her removed from neighbors bar which had no effect. Her name, of course, is still on all those lists (special delivery box, invite, etal)/ Im trying to work around her although the special delivery box is problematic when she sends me one. Shes icky. and sticky!

Anyone you remove as a zfriend or neighbor will still be listed on your list of FV2 Friends. There's no way to take them off that list unless you start a new farm with a different email address and then you'd be back to square 1 with your farm and have no zfriends or neighbors. If you went into your profile page and deleted her as a zfriend, her name will still show up on the list but she won't get anything your sending out to the rest of your zfriends. Unfortunately, you will still get requests from her. All you can do at that point is just delete her requests.