Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Posting for needed parts.

mamacbmamacb Posts: 128Registered User, Facebook Connect User The Pesky Helper

For weeks/months, I cannot post for anything to help me complete any task. I did everything I know how to, to make it work. It's getting to be an old story.
Every time I try to post, I get an error sign. Try again and the scenario goes on. I refuse to get frustrated so I leave to get the same message again when I come back to it.
So here goes my dilemma: When I open my computer to Farmville, I get a black screen.
I constantly have to accept cookies for the screen to disappear. Then a grey screen comes on so I have to refresh. When I refresh another screen comes on with the word > loading friends< and I still don't see the friends name, then stuck again with either a little spinning wheel that does not stop or a rectangular screen with little bars that keeps going on and on, then stuck again. Another bar comes up with Shockwave not responding.
That's how my day in Farmville goes. I notice several people have my issue, but I am letting you all know in detail how Farmville is messing up for me. I love the game; I guess I'm hooked on it because I keep going back for more frustration. Why can't the game work like the very first day it started?
All I'm asking is for the game to work. Please fix the game before introducing more stuck up farms.

Comments

• mamacbmamacb Posts: 128Registered User, Facebook Connect User The Pesky Helper

I need to post farmville help on facebook like we use to do before.

• elaine jebsonelaine jebson Mazter Guardian Posts: 931Registered User On Fire

its so annoying the only way myself and neighbours can help each other now is by going to their home page to click to help, it takes forever

• Sandy7226Sandy7226 Lord of the Forums Posts: 8,048Registered User Lord of the Forums

mamacb if I remember correctly you are attempting to play using a Chromebook, I also have a Chromebook and I know from experience that it is not going to work very well. Everything you describe sounds like problems on your end of the game. If you haven't already contact Customer Support and ask if you farm loads for them.

• mamacbmamacb Posts: 128Registered User, Facebook Connect User The Pesky Helper

I have asked for help, and I was categorized as a complainer. I do love the game but I refuse to get frustrated. My chromebook have nothing to do with the game messing up. Several of us players complain on the game messing up and most of the players play on different computers. Other games don't mess up as farmville does.

• Sandy7226Sandy7226 Lord of the Forums Posts: 8,048Registered User Lord of the Forums

There is no need to post twice. Your game is lagging because you are playing on a Chromebook, you need to get something better or learn to play slower with frequent refreshes. There is nothing wrong with the game, thousands are playing without problems.