Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Limited Quantity Bundle for $100 FC....

JillianHJillianH Saint SpontaneousPosts: 544Registered User Enthusiastic Expert

What do we get with this? It says 100% Land expansions but then says the value is $400 FC. So is it every expansion or just the ones that open for free when you complete the required amount of levels? This is the second time I see this for Phantom Valley and Treasure Tides. I have all the ones I can earn, and the ones left are a lot more than $400 FC. Anyone know the details of this? It is funny as every new farm we get the same self contained craft and gifts to unwrap for the unwither ring. That we get detailed instructions every time and have to click on "awesome" to move on every step of the lengthy instructions. This is new and no instructions what so ever!

Comments

• Sandy7226Sandy7226 Lord of the Forums Posts: 8,155Registered User Lord of the Forums

It is not Farm Cash is is $100 real US dollars, it's a not a good bargain.

• darqladydarqlady The Boss Posts: 1,295Registered User Genius Genie

It is potentially a bargain if you have NOT expanded and you missed the 80% off. Go do the math. I have both fully expanded so I can't. I think I agree it is NOT a bargain... But... if you don't get 40% off farm cash and are a raw basic farm.... But yes- it is a complete all expansion package...or used to be.

• Sandy7226Sandy7226 Lord of the Forums Posts: 8,155Registered User Lord of the Forums

Yes, it does depend on you not having already expanded and missing the 40% off sale. It might be reasonable for a few players, but not for me.

• JillianHJillianH Saint Spontaneous Posts: 544Registered User Enthusiastic Expert

TY. I thought it was farm cash, but US dollars is just not worth it. I already beat those farms a long time ago and so I don't even need the space. I do not even plant the crops that came with those farms and have deleted any bushels I had a long time ago.

• Farmer ClydeFarmer Clyde Grand Poohbah Posts: 914Registered User On Fire
    edited November 2016

@Sandy7226 said:
    It is not Farm Cash it is $100 real US dollars, it's a not a good bargain.

I have to agree with this since I bought two of them. (Treasure Tides)
    One was simply because I was stupid and did not have enough SDB's to clear the expanded land and I didn't really know what they meant by "Complete Expansion". Turns out, the Farm was expanded to the max.

The Second was intentional since I had 20,000 SDB's to clear the land.
    Once the land was cleared, I plowed every plot to see how many plots were available. I ended up with 2,044 useable plots what with Craftshops, one Orchard, fishing hole, FLoating Castle and various animals.

Now the goal was to have a large farm for the weekly leaderboard challenge of harvesting 6,000 of their selected item.

What I found was that if I turbo planted the entire farm, the game started wretching.
    When I tried to combine harvest the entire Farm, the game literally threw up with "not responding" warnings!

Needless to say, it was a waste of $100 cash. Not FARMCASH but REAL CASH. (Actually $200)

• Farmer ClydeFarmer Clyde Grand Poohbah Posts: 914Registered User On Fire

As an aside, expanding old Farms is ONLY useful for the Weekly Leaderboard Challenge that requires the harvesting of 6,000 of whatever they choose. These items are NOT EXCLUSIVE to the current active Farm. (El Carnaval). This weeks item (Wax Flower) can be planted on ANY Farm. Harvest 6,000-get 2 Super Fertilizers, 2 UnWithers, and 2 InstaGrows with 1 of each to share.

Treasure Tides is NOT a good farm for this.