Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Maggie's Party Mania Feedback

musicalcatmusicalcat Gabby EnthusiastPosts: 328Registered User The One Who Knows it All

Sometimes you (Zynga) have tasks like this one where you need a certain number of points per day and week, and sometimes you have some that have a total number of points, and you could finish at your own pace.
Ancient Saga's was a daily/weekly, so I was really hoping this farm would have a "total points" system, which I very strongly prefer. I really hope the next farm, or the next few farms have a "total points" system.
I keep trashing the tasks, but the same ones come back :-( Not much variety. At least on Ancient Saga, we could give bushels gathered from other farms.
So far the most interesting feature was the blacksmith on Frontier.

Comments

• PeelaPeela The One Who Knows It All Posts: 2,311Registered User Lord of the Forums

one good thing about it is they have retained the 15 min turn around when you trash something ... in the beginning it was 2hrs or 5hrs ... took forever to get a new task ...

• musicalcatmusicalcat Gabby Enthusiast Posts: 328Registered User The One Who Knows it All

@Peela said:
    one good thing about it is they have retained the 15 min turn around when you trash something ... in the beginning it was 2hrs or 5hrs ... took forever to get a new task ...

Yeah, that's true. But I keep just getting the same tasks that I've trashed before. :-(

• Dominus MarsDominus Mars Super Moderator Posts: 1,226Super Moderator Moderator

We appreciate your thorough feedback and we'll definitely share this with the team, @musicalcat. Thanks for your input too, @Peela.

• musicalcatmusicalcat Gabby Enthusiast Posts: 328Registered User The One Who Knows it All

I'd like to give a bit more feedback on this feature.
    Could you please mix up the tasks? What I mean is, you have all the "easy" tasks before level 10, the medium ones between 10 and 20, and the harder ones above 20. It was that way on some other farms too, and it's rather annoying.
    Could you please mix it up? There are a few reasons for this.
    1. Most of us plant the 8, 10, or 12-hour crops in the evening to harvest in the morning. During early access week, when we had the free power-ups that started us at 10, sometimes the task would ask for the crop I had ready to harvest and sometimes it didn't, which was fair. But now it asks for the 10-minute crops (and will never ask for longer crops until we pass level 10), and when I get to level 10, it will ask for the crops I had ready in the morning, which I of course already harvested to make room for the 10-minute crops.
    2. Sometimes, at the end of the day we're at 34 and need a one-point task to get us to 35, but all the tasks are five or six points. Can't we still have some more of those small tasks left at that time?
    3. This is probably the most important reason. Most of us go to work or school. We might play for a short time in the morning, but we don't have time to plant 10-minute crops, harvest them, and plant more, just to get a few points. But that's what most of the tasks are at that time. But of course, if there was the possibility that the task would ask for a 6, 8, or 10-hour crop, we could plant it, go to work, and harvest it when we get home. And of course we could do the recipes.

• JillianHJillianH Saint Spontaneous Posts: 531Registered User Enthusiastic Expert

One more thing. With this one I can not plant my crops when I click to plant them, so can you make the combine able to plant the crops? Kind of annoying when I have to leave and go into my combine to plant.

• JillianHJillianH Saint Spontaneous Posts: 531Registered User Enthusiastic Expert

@musicalcat said:
    I'd like to give a bit more feedback on this feature.
    Could you please mix up the tasks? What I mean is, you have all the "easy" tasks before level 10, the medium ones between 10 and 20, and the harder ones above 20. It was that way on some other farms too, and it's rather annoying.
    Could you please mix it up? There are a few reasons for this.
    1. Most of us plant the 8, 10, or 12-hour crops in the evening to harvest in the morning. During early access week, when we had the free power-ups that started us at 10, sometimes the task would ask for the crop I had ready to harvest and sometimes it didn't, which was fair. But now it asks for the 10-minute crops (and will never ask for longer crops until we pass level 10), and when I get to level 10, it will ask for the crops I had ready in the morning, which I of course already harvested to make room for the 10-minute crops.
    2. Sometimes, at the end of the day we're at 34 and need a one-point task to get us to 35, but all the tasks are five or six points. Can't we still have some more of those small tasks left at that time?
    3. This is probably the most important reason. Most of us go to work or school. We might play for a short time in the morning, but we don't have time to plant 10-minute crops, harvest them, and plant more, just to get a few points. But that's what most of the tasks are at that time. But of course, if there was the possibility that the task would ask for a 6, 8, or 10-hour crop, we could plant it, go to work, and harvest it when we get home. And of course we could do the recipes.

Also having a 18 hour and more crop at say 8PM is impossible unless you have a lot of instagrows. Why should we use them to build something that may or may not give them as a reward?