Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Known Issue: Getting "Whoa Farmer" when playing An Ancient Saga Farm and League of Archers feature

TonyaNortonTonyaNorton Posts: 2Registered User, User Awaiting Email Confirmation, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star
edited March 13 in Bug Reporting

havent been able to access without getting the whoa farmer error for 2 days.

Comments

• latolato Posts: 13Registered User, Facebook Connect User Building Expert
    edited March 14

League of Archers worked on Sunday 3/10 but has not worked since. I try to redeem and I get Whoa Farmer, game reloads, try again, and still get Whoa Farmer. This started since the Live Access. Please fix this so I can continue in the league of archers. I don't have any other problem in the rest of the game, just League of Archers.

• PeelaPeela The One Who Knows It All Posts: 2,315Registered User Lord of the Forums

lato you need to remove your email address as it is a breach of the rules in the forums ... (no private info to be posted)
    as to the League of Archers ,... mine has had the Whoa Farmer ... but when its reloaded it is sort of just catching up on items I have claimed that havent counted ... (where you collect and ask for x amount of items) but I have managed to finish it every day without too many issues ....
    try the fixes they suggest ... clear your cookies & cache ... perhaps try a different browser ... but if you are still having issues ... you may need to contact customer support to get their help

• PeelaPeela The One Who Knows It All Posts: 2,315Registered User Lord of the Forums

you may need to contact customer support ...., as another player complained they were also unable to play

• w0rd_midasw0rd_midas Posts: 116Registered User, Super Moderator, Facebook Connect User Moderator

Apologies for the inconvenience, @TonyaNorton and @lato. For now, please perform the steps from our troubleshooting article to help keep the game's online connection stable while our team is looking into this issue. By the way, as @Peela had mentioned, we removed your personal details to keep your account secured and private. Please review our Rules of Conduct and Zynga's Terms of Service for your reference, and refrain from including your account information on your next posts. Thank you.

• SirragSirrag Fisherman Posts: 151Registered User Saint Spontaneous

while you are working o this , what do we do in the meantime?Everytime I redeem yesterday's goals, I get whoa farmer and the game shuts down , starts over and is set back to redeem yesterdays goals, over and over Have lost a days worth of possible accomplished goals.

• StBernardStBernard Posts: 2Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

I have been locked out for 8 days. I have cleared cashe, used different browsers, 3 different computers. Mine just loads to 99%. Other people can load their farms using my computer with no trouble and can visit my farm.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file