Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Amaranth Flowers

Connie CannonConnie Cannon Party StarterPosts: 929Registered User On Fire

On the Frontier farm, I have 2ce harvested 2 bushels of Amaranth Flowers and my bushels are not full. They are not going in the restaurant for me to use. Please fix this ASAP as it is on the 30 day quest. Thank you.

Comments

• PeelaPeela The One Who Knows It All Posts: 2,042Registered User Lord of the Forums

with the quests .... you have to have those bushels in your bushel storage to use them .... so you need to plant enough of the flowers to have more than the 2 required ... once you do and click use ... then you will advance further ...

• Connie CannonConnie Cannon Party Starter Posts: 929Registered User On Fire

Peela, that is the problem. When I harvest these bushels they are not going into the bushel storage and not showing that I harvested any on my number of bushels for this plant. This is what I am asking them to fix. Thanks.

• PeelaPeela The One Who Knows It All Posts: 2,042Registered User Lord of the Forums

ahhh okay ... then maybe you need to contact customer support ... as maybe there is a glitch that prevents them from counting in your stores ....
    have you made sure your silo isnt full ... I dont know why this affects things but sometimes it does ... just in case it could help ... but I would still contact customer support for their help

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file