Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

My flash player hasn't worked on downloading for a week now. I'm losing money daily.

RrazpowerRrazpower Posts: 1Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star
My flash player hasn't worked since labor day. I've tried uninstalling, reinstalling. Changing site settings and tried on two different computers. I'm losing money and promo farm cash daily. Please help.

Answers

• AppleaseApplease Posts: 35Registered User, Facebook Connect User Building Expert
    edited October 11

From the adobe forums:

I just discovered something which may be very important.

I do not have a pepperflash.dll file on my computer

Could this be the cause of my issue with flash player?

Missing Google pepperflash.dll file.JPG

1. Re: Flash player is not working in chrome how do i fix it?

It works in fire fox but not fox.

Like Show 0 Likes(0) Actions

i meant "but not chrome"

But now it working in chrome as well.

Adobe Employee
    Great to know that the problem is solved for firefox and chrome

it's looks like it only works in chrome if i had it on in fire fox when i stared the using flash. Then i stops working when i restart the chome sometimes and if i start flash with fire fox it start working again.

Correct Answer 15. Re: Flash player is not working in chrome how do i fix it?
    Adobe Employee

Thanks for posting that screenshot. Very helpful. Yes, indeed the pepflashplayer.dll file should be there. That is the Flash Player file for Chrome. Please try the following:

delete the 23.0.0.166 directory
    launch chrome and navigate to Flash content
    does it download and install Flash Player, in the same ~\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\PepperFlash directory?

Note: AppData is a hidden directory, if you don't see it see https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/14201/windows-show-hidden-files to display hidden files/folders.

We have escalated this to Google and your screenshot will be very helpful. I'll forward it to them.

Hi,

I've also been having problems with flash in Chrome since the last update. I've been following this thread and there's a few ongoing at Google as well. I actually have pepperflash.dll in the file location so I thought this information might be helpful. Thanks.

Hi,

I just followed your instructions and my flash player is working perfectly

The "pepperflashplayer.dll" file is now in the 23.0.0.166 directory folder.

Thank You!

• PeelaPeela The One Who Knows It All Posts: 2,005Registered User Lord of the Forums

Applease ... although you have posted the above info in here to help .... not all players are able to comprehend this info ... and to be honest I doubt I would follow what you have posted as I dont know you and I dont know that the info you have posted is not going to cause more issues than before doing so .... hopefully a moderator will come in and comment .... :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file