Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Missing farmcash

Jennifer2018Jennifer2018 Posts: 3Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

I am missing 40 farmcash. I am level 95 but I have only 55 farmcash. I have NOT bought anything with farmcash. You get 1 farmcash when you level up until level 250, right? So then 40 fc has disappeared and I want it back since fc is very valuable for me. Otherwise I love Farmville and I play daily for 15 hours. Sometimes for 24 hours when I can´t sleep. Please return my farmcash. Thank you

Tagged:

Comments

• Sandy7226Sandy7226 Lord of the Forums Posts: 7,248Registered User Lord of the Forums

Check Recent Farm Cash Transactions just below your farm, that will show you what was purchased. Then contact Customer Support and see if they are to reverse the transaction.

• Jennifer2018Jennifer2018 Posts: 3Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

FarmVille Game ID: 101069007505071
    I have not bought anything since I started playing Farmville so where have my fc gone? From what I understand you get 1 fc every time you level up and that goes up to level 250. So I should have at least 97 fc plus 3 fc because you´re always 3 fc before your level when you start. I beg you to please look into this matter.
    This is taking all my energy to chase after missing fc. Thank you so much for your help

• Sandy7226Sandy7226 Lord of the Forums Posts: 7,248Registered User Lord of the Forums

@Jennifer2018 said:
    I have not bought anything since I started playing Farmville so where have my fc gone? From what I understand you get 1 fc every time you level up and that goes up to level 250. So I should have at least 97 fc plus 3 fc because you´re always 3 fc before your level when you start. I beg you to please look into this matter.
    This is taking all my energy to chase after missing fc. Thank you so much for your help

As I said in my previous post - Check Recent Farm Cash Transactions just below your farm, that will show you what was purchased. Then contact Customer Support and see if they are to reverse the transaction.

I understand that you did not intentionally purchase anything, but please follow those steps to report missing farm cash.

• Jennifer2018Jennifer2018 Posts: 3Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

No, you are wrong. I DID CHECK recent Farm Cash transaction and it does not show ANY transaction because I DID NOT BUY ANYTHING. How many times do I have to explain for you? Maybe you don´t wanna help me at all. Give me someone else who speak english, please. Thank you

• PeelaPeela The One Who Knows It All Posts: 1,904Registered User The Chosen One

jennifer2018 ... I think you are being a bit rude in your posts .... this is a player to player forum and Sandy gave you the correct information ... as zynga will ask you if you checked the 'recent cash transactions' when you have contact with them ....

we do understand you "DID NOT BUY ANYTHING" comment .... but its a standard check that needs to be made ...

now you need to contact support and they will probably reverse it for you ...

There is a Support tab at the top of your farm, click that and at the bottom of the list that opens there should be a red Contact Us (or submit) button. If there is no Contact Us button you can also use one of the following links and the red Contact Us button (or Submit) at the upper right or bottom.

https://zyngasupport.helpshift.com/a/zyngagames-com/
    or
    https://zyngasupport.helpshift.com/a/farmville/?contact=1

Please try the tab on your farm first as it will pre-fill many of the questions on the form.

@Jennifer2018 said:
    No, you are wrong. I DID CHECK recent Farm Cash transaction and it does not show ANY transaction because I DID NOT BUY ANYTHING. How many times do I have to explain for you? Maybe you don´t wanna help me at all. Give me someone else who speak english, please. Thank you

I am another player just like you and I speak English just fine but I consider that reply exceptionally rude. No one can give you any more advice than was already given.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file