Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Unable to use Farmhands

MichelletheFarmerMichelletheFarmer Posts: 2Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

How'dy Neighbor/Support,
I cannot use farmhands for some reason. I find it in the gift box but when I click on it, the flash player just freezes for minutes and the animals remain the same. No harvested animals. However, it works properly on my other farms. No problem with Arborists either.
In addition, my farmville feed loads feeds of hours ago like 16 hours or so. All the gifts expire by then.
I also have to load the farm atleast 3 times to see the farm.

Thanks for listening to my rantings. Solutions are highly regarded.

Michelle the Farmer

Comments

• Sandy7226Sandy7226 Lord of the Forums Posts: 7,890Registered User Lord of the Forums

First - this isn't Customer Support, you need to contact them directly.

Second Farmhands have never worked very well on large farms (farms with lot of stuff). I don't know if that is a fixable problem or not, however Farmhands are only available by purchasing them in the Market and aren't very popular so I doubt attempting to fix them is a very high priority.

• MichelletheFarmerMichelletheFarmer Posts: 2Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

Hi Sandy,
    Thanks for your feedback. At least now I have some clarity.

I know that it is a player forum and that is why I deeply appreciate that you found the time to reply to my query instead of ignoring my post.

I started playing farmville more than two years ago. However, I quit after a year of playing because of real world responsibilities.

I have some free time now so I started playing the game again last week. For some reason, (I don't know because of zynga's reach or what) I am not able to reach support I have tried googling, using youtube videos for directions, and using their support site which seems to have only FAQs for some reason (no fresh query page). It was very frustrating that farmhands would not work.

So my next question is. How do you harvest all animals at once if you can't use farmhands? Is there any other alternative?

Waiting for your reply

MichelletheFarmer

• Sandy7226Sandy7226 Lord of the Forums Posts: 7,890Registered User Lord of the Forums

My apology! You said Farmhand but I read Farm Worker, we have had a lot of questions about those recently and I got confused. I keep my animals in pens and harvest the pens individually, but the Farmhand should work just fine to harvest loose animals. Is it possible you have too many loose animals? Each farm has a Flash limit of 5,000 items, but if you have even half that number the farm really starts to have issues. If that isn't the case and you need to contact Support here is the info:

There is a Support tab at the top of your farm, click that and at the bottom of the list that opens there should be a red Contact Us button. If there is no Contact Us button you can also use the following link and the red Contact Us button at the upper right.

https://zyngasupport.helpshift.com/a/zyngagames-com/
    or
    https://zyngasupport.helpshift.com/a/farmville/?contact=1

Please try the tab on your farm first as it will pre-fill many of the questions on the form. Good luck!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file