Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I HAD Farmville cash for leveling up next to the coins for harvesting now they are gone WHY

LisaMgc1966LisaMgc1966 Posts: 7Registered User, Facebook Connect User Loose Cannon

WHY IS MY FARM VILLLE CASH NEXT TO THE COINS I GAINED FOR HARVESTING GONE ????

Answers

• LisaMgc1966LisaMgc1966 Posts: 7Registered User, Facebook Connect User Loose Cannon
  • Sandy7226Sandy7226 Lord of the Forums Posts: 7,330Registered User Lord of the Forums

Look below your farm, there is a link to Recent Farm Cash Transactions. That will show what was purchased, if it was an accidental purchase contact Customer Service and hopefully they can restore your Farm Cash.

• LisaMgc1966LisaMgc1966 Posts: 7Registered User, Facebook Connect User Loose Cannon

It's the farm ville money you get when you level up and watch videos that's missing

• Sandy7226Sandy7226 Lord of the Forums Posts: 7,330Registered User Lord of the Forums

As I said before: Look below your farm, there is a link to Recent Farm Cash Transactions. That will show what was purchased, if it was an accidental purchase contact Customer Service and hopefully they can restore your Farm Cash.

It isn't important how you earned the Farm Cash, you need to see how it was spent.

edited May 17

I looked at the link Recent Farm Cash Transactions and it shows that i purchased

clamp cost(FC) QTY TOTAL(FC)
    1 1 2 2

PIPE 1 1 1

WRENCH 1 2 2
    MAY 16TH 14:21:15
    I NEVER BOUGHT THESE ITEMS AT ALL!!!!

1 CLAMP COST fC 1 QTY 2 TOTAL 2
    2 PIPE COST fC1 QTY 1 TOTAL 1
    1 WRENCH COST FC1 QTY 2 TOTAL 2
    I Never bought these Items on May 16th @ 14:21:15
    how do i get my cash back???

I think what happened is clicking too fast when building or clicking when the game is lagging. It looks like all those parts are items that are in the Special Delivery Boxes which are free so obviously you wouldn't have purchased them. Unfortunately there is no conformation when making 1 Farm Cash purchases. Contact Customer Service and explain that you were not aware of making those purchase and could they please return your FC, they probably will. If you don't know how to contact them here is the info:

There is a Support tab at the top of your farm, click that and at the bottom of the list that opens there should be a red Contact Us button. If there is no Contact Us button you can also use the following link and the red Contact Us button at the upper right.

https://zyngasupport.helpshift.com/a/zyngagames-com/
    or
    https://zyngasupport.helpshift.com/a/farmville/?contact=1

Please try the tab on your farm first as it will pre-fill many of the questions on the form. Good luck!

Thank you Sandy ... Unfortunately the links you gave me did not help

• PKRocker18PKRocker18 Posts: 1Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

Someone keeps using my FV Cash & I have been emailing zynga customer service & I only get an automated response saying my email has been received. Why am I not getting a real legitimate response? I want my money back. So far somone has taken $121.00 from me. This isn't fair. Zynga needs to pay me back & find the thief.

• PeelaPeela The One Who Knows It All Posts: 1,990Registered User The Chosen One

pkrocker18 .... if you scroll to the bottom of your fv page there is a link "recent cash transactions"
    see picture:

if you click on it ,...it will tell you where the money has gone .... and the only way to retrieve it is to contact support via the links Sandy has posted of the link on your fv page .... they are the only people who have access to your farm and farm account .... my suggestion is my to send a message to one of the moderators in here and perhaps they may be able to assist you with this problem