Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

"Unable to Load Farm. Please Try Again."

FishBuddy42FishBuddy42 Not a Title, but a StarPosts: 7Registered User Loose Cannon

This is the error message I have been getting for the last 3-4 days EVERY TIME I try to play Pelican's Reef. Because of this, I am unable to complete the community goal where farmers help their neighbors by completing tasks. In this case, it is uncovering ruins or whatever they are called in PELICAN's REEF!!! i am way past IRRITATED and FRUSTRATED and FURIOUS that this is an ONGOING issue that has NOT been resolved. It has NOTHING to do with the loading bar stuck at 99% You need to FIX this issue NOW and to compensate those of us who cannot complete tasks to to YOUR inability to keep things running. Of course, it might help if you did not have a ZILLION farms to maintain!!!

Comments

• FishBuddy42FishBuddy42 Not a Title, but a Star Posts: 7Registered User Loose Cannon

It is now May 5th and I STILL cannot play Pelican Reef!!! FIX the problem Zynga!!!!!!

• PeelaPeela The One Who Knows It All Posts: 2,311Registered User Lord of the Forums

as I have not had any problems with this farm ,... Im thinking that maybe there is an issue on your specific farm ... so I think it would be a good idea to contact support .... they are the only people who can actually look at your farm and see if there is a reason you seem to be blocked from the farm...

There is a Support tab at the top of your farm, click that and at the bottom of the list that opens there should be a red Contact Us (or submit) button. If there is no Contact Us button you can also use one of the following links and the red Contact Us button (or Submit) at the upper right or bottom.

https://zyngasupport.helpshift.com/a/zyngagames-com/
    or
    https://zyngasupport.helpshift.com/a/farmville/?contact=1

Please try the tab on your farm first as it will pre-fill many of the questions on the form. Good luck!

• Dominus MarsDominus Mars Super Moderator Posts: 1,226Super Moderator Moderator

Apologies for the inconvenience caused and we're already looking into this, @FishBuddy42. In the meantime, please try our workarounds as these may help you load your Farm smoothly. Thanks for helping as well, @Peela.

• FishBuddy42FishBuddy42 Not a Title, but a Star Posts: 7Registered User Loose Cannon

@Dominus Mars and @Peela thank you for your suggestions
    1) I HAVE contacted support and turned in 4 tickets - was told that they were combined into the earliest ticket I turned in
    2) I have tried just about any combo of "workarounds" that you could name and still won't work
    3) I am STILL getting the "Unable to lad farm! Please try again." message even today
    4) I replied to the email from Zynga support asking about a timeframe for this fix and have not heard back as of 4:49 CDT
    5) I have tried accessing Pelican Reef from different farms and that doesn't work either

6) this is the 3rd time, I think, that this same thing has happened but with different farms; Emberhill has always worked and I think it was Alba Toscana and one other earlier one wher I could not access the farm for 2-3 days but the problem seemed to have resolved itself on its own - this time it has been since April 27th that I have not been able to access Pelican Reef

7) @Dominus Mars I tried the link you provided and it did not help either
    8) I have also tried IE and Google Chrome as I normally use Firefox and still nothing works

• rubyruby Posts: 2Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

WHEN is this issue going to be fixed???????????? I CANNOT play Pelican Reef and am getting NO help from responding to my ticket emails. i am also VERY TIRED of the "patience" email responses that I keep getting anytime I ask! It has been ONE MONTH since the original problem!!!

• DanetteDanette Posts: 2Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

I'm puss off 'cause I can"t get back to any of my Farms @ all & if U don't help me 2 get back my Farms then I'll have 2 delection you 4 good & I don't want that 2 happend so can U please help me? I'v been playing this game for 7-years & I love playing it, buy if U don't help me then I'll not play them-(the Farms) every again & I know that it don't 3-5 weeks 4 U 2 respound back 2 me.

• Dominus MarsDominus Mars Super Moderator Posts: 1,226Super Moderator Moderator

As we'd like to keep you playing, please consider our recommended troubleshooting steps to help you load your Farm smoothly. Please have a try, @Danette.

• NJLizSNJLizS Dramachine Posts: 134Registered User The Pesky Helper

I can't load the farm at all. The loading bar takes forever to fill up and then stops when it gets near the end.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file