Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Envelope.

mamacbmamacb Posts: 79Registered User, Facebook Connect User Black Sheep of ze Internet

Bugs, Bugs, Bugs..
I'm not even seeing my envelope. Earlier it had 216 gifts showing, and now, the envelope disappeared completely.
My flash is up to date, but the game is messing up.. I want to collect my gifts. Please give me back my gifts..

Comments

• mamacbmamacb Posts: 79Registered User, Facebook Connect User Black Sheep of ze Internet

Envelope is still not opening. I noticed that I have 626 gift in envelope; by the time it opens all what's in there will probably be expired; my question is, Will I get re-embursted of all this gift when this envelope issue is solved? This new farm is so far behind that it will be a waste of time to continue working in it... I cannot accumulate vehicle parts for my farm. I ask for help but cannot get it.
    Please fix this envelope issue quickly. Frustration is sinking in....

• PeelaPeela The One Who Knows It All Posts: 1,775Registered User The Chosen One

I know this is frustrating ... but everyone needs to be patient .... most of us are in the same boat as yourself ... they are working on it .... cannot ask for more than that ....

• Dominus MarsDominus Mars Super Moderator Posts: 1,083Super Moderator Moderator

Apologies for the inconvenience caused, @mamacb.

As @Peela said, we're actively doing a fix on this and you can check this article for updates.

In the meantime, we're recommending the workarounds listed below that may help you clear the items in your Request Envelope, and receive-accept-move the new ones in their respective storage.

• Load your Farm completely.
    • Open the Request Envelope.
    • "X" out all the requests and gifts. Please refrain from accepting them as it appears that they are already duplicate ones.
    • After clearing them, close the page.
    • Reload the game.
    • Start accepting and sending requests as before.

Thank you.

• mamacbmamacb Posts: 79Registered User, Facebook Connect User Black Sheep of ze Internet

Thanks. I will let you know if it works.