Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Baby baskets not showing up correctly

RigrishRigrish Not a Title, but a StarPosts: 15Registered User Building Expert

Why are the zoo, summer & spring baby baskets not showing up but instead going into the gifts? You have to reload the page to get them. It's bad enough that the rare eggs do this and have been for a very long time. This just started today. Come on Zynga get some of these problems fixed before you add new farms. There are enough of those already.

Comments

• Sandy7226Sandy7226 Lord of the Forums Posts: 7,763Registered User Lord of the Forums

Rigrish - it is not a problem, it is designed to work that way now. Starting January first the only babies that are share-able are Zoo, all others go to the Gift Box upon traveling or refreshing. By the way the contents of the Mystery Babies you get from the feed is all new.

• ashke111ashke111 Not a Title, but a Star Posts: 12Registered User Building Expert

the problem is, I can't share any of these new babies any more, apart from the zoo ones...is that what's new as well?

If so, it's frustrating not being able to collect any other babies from other pens

• Sandy7226Sandy7226 Lord of the Forums Posts: 7,763Registered User Lord of the Forums

@ashke111 said:
    the problem is, I can't share any of these new babies any more, apart from the zoo ones...is that what's new as well?

If so, it's frustrating not being able to collect any other babies from other pens

Yes, ONLY Zoo babies are share-able. ALL of the new Mystery Babies can be found in ZOO babies. The other babies that you harvest from your pens will be in your Gift Box after you either travel or re-fresh.

This is by design to simplify collection of the new animals.

• RigrishRigrish Not a Title, but a Star Posts: 15Registered User Building Expert

Well I'm sorry Sandy but I believe it is a problem. I don't share them but feed and put the newly fed babies into the pen that they belong in until they are mastered. That means I can only do that after reloading the farm since they don't show up but go into the gift area. That means mastering them on my farms much more difficult and extremely time consuming.

@Rigrish said:
    Well I'm sorry Sandy but I believe it is a problem. I don't share them but feed and put the newly fed babies into the pen that they belong in until they are mastered. That means I can only do that after reloading the farm since they don't show up but go into the gift area. That means mastering them on my farms much more difficult and extremely time consuming.

You are certainly free to believe whatever you want. I was only explaining how it now works.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file