Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Why can't I access Jade Market when playing Jade Falls ?

karlMeyerkarlMeyer Posts: 4Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

Opening the market when playing Jade Falls, to purchase many items by Farm Cash is blocked and tells: "Only in Jade Market!" (p.e. the option to Land Expansions by Farm Cash for Peaceful Province, Fruitful Farmland and Countryside of Chi, the purchase by Farm Cash of Stepping Stones, Jade Falls Pagoda, Boat House, Floating Lantern, Floating Cloud, Asian Gate, Asian Fence, River Reed, Rock Garden Piece 4, Water Lantern a. s. o.)
So . . . how do I access this mysterious "Jade Market" ??? :-) ???
In case of so many items blocked for buying with Farm Cash, it doesn't make sense to buy more than 1.700 FC since Jan 1st and joining VIP membership, as I did . . .

Comments

• PeelaPeela The One Who Knows It All Posts: 2,127Registered User Lord of the Forums

Im not sure what you mean by blocked ... I have just checked my Jade Falls market ... and there are the stepping stones available for 310 Jade coins .... lots of things are available for the jade coins even the water lantern .... the land expansions are available for FC$ as are all the land expansions on most farms ... floating cloud is available also for Jade Coins ... but the fc$ is locked ... but as you accumulate the Jade Coins I would want to be using them to purchase anything in the market instead of using my farmcash ...

if you have been playing this for a while you should also have oodles of the Jade Coins (little green circles) the total you have (if you are on Jade Falls) will show along the top of the market window ... after you level, farm coins ... farm cash ... then Jade coins ...

• karlMeyerkarlMeyer Posts: 4Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

Hayy Peela, thanx for answering :smile: but it doesn't solve my problem. For sure, one can purchase all those things for Jade Coins, but to accumulate them it takes a long time! And I'm a speedy player and a VIP - so I get FC weekly and prefer to spend them instead of seeding-harvesting-plowing on such a little amount of fields as one gets in Jade Falls (even by expanding): to gather 1 million of Jade Coins needs a **** of time and work, makes one dependent on being present almost the whole day !!!
    So, the question is still: How do I access this mysterious "Jade Market" ??? :neutral: ???

• karlMeyerkarlMeyer Posts: 4Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

Just wondering why h-e-l-l is replaced by **** ??? I did not use the f-word :smiley: !!!

• Sandy7226Sandy7226 Lord of the Forums Posts: 7,617Registered User Lord of the Forums

That word is not allowed so it gets replaced with ****