Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Farmville Crashing

Copper3Copper3 Posts: 3Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

Is anyone else having crashing problems? Not on a farm 5 minutes and it crashes and I get a (!). Reload and after a couple minutes game slows and eventually stops and takes forever to get out of it. Always crashes too when changing farms.

Comments

• elaine jebsonelaine jebson Mazter Guardian Posts: 873Registered User Grand Poohbah

i dont have crashing, but my farm is always freezing and i get the notice saying shockwave is not responding, it always seems worse when they are getting ready to bring out a new farm

• Copper3Copper3 Posts: 3Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

Farm is always freezing and message says Facebook not responding. And yes with every new farm it gets worse.

• PeelaPeela The One Who Knows It All Posts: 1,991Registered User The Chosen One

sadly with facebook changing many things .... (which zynga has no control over) then this may happen more frequently ... have you tried using a different browser ... I use chrome without much trouble ...

• elaine jebsonelaine jebson Mazter Guardian Posts: 873Registered User Grand Poohbah

i use chrome and get shcokwave not responding i read some once on these forums that we need a laptop with a processor of at least 3 mine is only 1.5 maybe with all the farms mine is just not powerful enough anymore

• PeelaPeela The One Who Knows It All Posts: 1,991Registered User The Chosen One

sadly I think facebook has blocked flash .... as it will be discontinued in the future ... so they are getting ready to abandon it .... nothing we can do about that sadly .... its out of our control ... but I hope they bring in something that will assist our game play once its discontinued