Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Farmville Crashing

Copper3Copper3 Posts: 4Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

Is anyone else having crashing problems? Not on a farm 5 minutes and it crashes and I get a (!). Reload and after a couple minutes game slows and eventually stops and takes forever to get out of it. Always crashes too when changing farms.

Comments

• elaine jebsonelaine jebson Mazter Guardian Posts: 892Registered User Grand Poohbah

i dont have crashing, but my farm is always freezing and i get the notice saying shockwave is not responding, it always seems worse when they are getting ready to bring out a new farm

• Copper3Copper3 Posts: 4Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

Farm is always freezing and message says Facebook not responding. And yes with every new farm it gets worse.

• PeelaPeela The One Who Knows It All Posts: 2,094Registered User Lord of the Forums

sadly with facebook changing many things .... (which zynga has no control over) then this may happen more frequently ... have you tried using a different browser ... I use chrome without much trouble ...

• elaine jebsonelaine jebson Mazter Guardian Posts: 892Registered User Grand Poohbah

i use chrome and get shcokwave not responding i read some once on these forums that we need a laptop with a processor of at least 3 mine is only 1.5 maybe with all the farms mine is just not powerful enough anymore

• PeelaPeela The One Who Knows It All Posts: 2,094Registered User Lord of the Forums

sadly I think facebook has blocked flash .... as it will be discontinued in the future ... so they are getting ready to abandon it .... nothing we can do about that sadly .... its out of our control ... but I hope they bring in something that will assist our game play once its discontinued

• Copper3Copper3 Posts: 4Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

Well, I am done trying to play this game. It is getting worse and worse. The powers that be don't seem to care either. I have been playing since 2009 when it first came out. It's a shame too because it's the only game I play. Tired of the face book not responding, the freezing up and not even being able to completely work a farm, never mind all the projects they have going on. Fed up with this. You that can play have fun. I'm outta here.

• SirragSirrag Fisherman Posts: 144Registered User Saint Spontaneous

I am having problems galore that get worse with each new farm. It has to be due to the quanity of farms. It's so easy to blame someone else for the problems and that is absurd. Maybe a different platform than Face book would help. I even took a week off from Farmville and that didn't help . Having to refresh, restart after almost every function is stupid. Does anyone who is sinking money into this game have these problems? or is it just us poor schmucks who can't afford to sink money in it being driven insane?

• SirragSirrag Fisherman Posts: 144Registered User Saint Spontaneous

No answers yet? Started the newest farm yesterday. Within 5minutes I had a freeze, restarted, shockwave not responding, Whoa farmer, pages unresponsive and another freeze that required another restart.

perhaps you could try contacting customer support ... to see if they can have a look at it for you ..... this is a player to player forum ... we are all players attempting to help others with issues they may have playing farmville .... I have not had any of the issues you have listed with my farm .... and yet I notice quite a few others have .... as I said maybe contact support and they may help you