Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hero's and Villains Pub

JoanneMiaJoanneMia Posts: 4Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

Hi, the farm I opened on could not fit the pub, so went to another farm and now it is saying I can only have 1, when I do not have any at all. What am I able to do please? This happened to the normal pub also, saying I can only have 3, I don't have any and now I am unable to complete quests as a result. I am finding this all very frustrating, any assistance at all would be appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Comments

• JoanneMiaJoanneMia Posts: 4Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

All good, was hiding in my Gift Box. But still no Original Pub.

• PeelaPeela The One Who Knows It All Posts: 1,991Registered User The Chosen One

you can only have 3 crafting type buildings on your farm .... that includes the Pub .... which was on English Farm .... if you have a spa or bakery or winery ... you wont be able to have the Pub also ... you will need to sell one of them to get the Pub on your farm ... if you dont have one on your farm and only have 2 you should be able to buy it in the market for coins its 10,000coins

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file