Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

FIXED: Feed Panel still not working

lazydaisylazydaisy Posts: 12Registered User, Facebook Connect User Building Expert
edited December 2017 in Resolved Issues

For over a week now my panel has not worked. Could you please put me on your list to fix. I also noticed that the picture used to identify the account is wrong. Could this be a problem?

Comments

• LadyAvonLadyAvon Pumpkin Posts: 7Registered User Loose Cannon

For about 2 months now, my neighbor request/item request feature has not worked. When I click to open it, it will not pull up my list of neighbors, instead the digital circle spins in the box. So I am unable to ask for parts directly from any specific neighbors. I have to rely on those items shared on the Facebook newsfeeds--and therefore it is extremely slow in collecting those items which require a direct specific neighbor request. I cannot complete buildable buildings, or any buildings which require expansion parts because of this issue. I have not been able to open the last 3 free land expansions on Ode to Olympus because the required tasks include completing the building. This is just one example of the many problems caused by this issue.

• kiskikmkiskikm Posts: 4Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

My feed panel hasn't worked for a couple of weeks. My bushel swap hasn't worked for several weeks. I hope both can be fixed soon.

• Sandy7226Sandy7226 Lord of the Forums Posts: 7,617Registered User Lord of the Forums

@kiskikm said:
    My feed panel hasn't worked for a couple of weeks. My bushel swap hasn't worked for several weeks. I hope both can be fixed soon.

The feed panel is broken and may never work correctly.

Bushel Swap should work, are you sure you have room for the bushels? Don't forget to check the silo as well. If you do have room, you need to check for hidden bushels (Gold Ore (from the Hanging Gardens Trowel Recipes); Butterflies (in Jack's Mystree Nursery on Fairytale Fields); Bushel Babies (which could be on any Farm).

• Sun-Kissed CaribbeanaSun-Kissed Caribbeana Super Moderator Posts: 1,192Super Moderator Moderator

@lazydaisy said:
    For over a week now my panel has not worked. Could you please put me on your list to fix.

@kiskikm said:
    My feed panel hasn't worked for a couple of weeks.

Hello! The team is already aware of the Feed Panel not working and we'll have this corrected sooon. Check the Hot Topics Page for more game updates.

@lazydaisy said:
    I also noticed that the picture used to identify the account is wrong. Could this be a problem?

Can you explain what seems to be the problem with your account?

@kiskikm said:
    My bushel swap hasn't worked for several weeks. I hope both can be fixed soon.

Regarding the Bushel swap, Sandy7226 is right. Make sure to check your Bushel Report first before collecting so your Market Stall will have space for the new ones.

Thank you!

• kiskikmkiskikm Posts: 4Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

The bushel report shows it is never completely full, I have to remove bushels by sharing them to keep it open. Since the purpose of Bushel Swap is to bring in things I need while getting rid of 15 bushels each time that shouldn't have any effect on how it works.

Thanks for the help. I regularly clean out my farm stands but never thought to do the same with the silos. I just took about 30 bushels out and now it's working fine. I'll clear it out regularly now that I know.

• serv1999serv1999 Posts: 2Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

Why does my feed panel not work on my Chrome Browser? Everything I select says expired.

• Sandy7226Sandy7226 Lord of the Forums Posts: 7,617Registered User Lord of the Forums

The feed panel has been broken for a long time

• Phyllis TeaguePhyllis Teague Not a Title, but a Star Posts: 6Registered User Loose Cannon
    edited December 2017

My feed panel has not worked in a long time. It doesn't matter how long a post has been up, when I click on it it says "just missed it". I have cleared all the available posts and have refreshed the feed panel and nothing works. My game # is 1843326412. Thank you

As I said the Feed Panel has been broken a long time. I think we can consider it a discontinued feature. Many players did not like it and turned it off.

• serv1999serv1999 Posts: 2Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

It works on my Firefox browser.

• LillieLillie Posts: 1Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

Why would they cut it off as long as some people are using it? They keep the migrating birds, Circus games....darts, Haystack, and others. Mine has been broke since the second week in October. I really like it because you can scan down and help friends quickly on the same page you are farming. I don't know about others newsfeed, but mine sucks big time. So many non game posts like who has been friends for so many years....give me a break. When you scan down the page and there are more than 2 game posts, click like on 1st one and just as you get to the next post, the screen jumps and what do you have - a window opens for you showing games you might like to play. Let's not forget the Happy Birthday posts that show all the best wishes their friends have sent. Lately I have been playing less and less. Still every day, but not as long. Contacted support 3 times (VIP members are supposed to get quicker support) ((IT IS A JOKE)) It took a couple of weeks to get the response that they are aware of the problem and are working "CONSTANTLY" to fix it. Two weeks later I contacted them again. Response was "There are other problems that they are working on and there were not enough complaints for this one to be moved up to get fixed. I mentioned that I have seen people in the forums talking about it. They then said they were aware of it. Must be a miserable place to work. 90% working on a deadline of getting new farms out there and maybe 5% to fix problems for 33 million people. Don't have a clue what the last 5% are doing............lol

@Lillie said:
    Why would they cut it off as long as some people are using it? ...

Many, many, many players have disabled it, so I can imagine it is at the bottom of a repair list. Perhaps you aren't aware that having the feed enabled prevents players from customizing/locking a post to a person or persons, that might not be important to you but it is to many players. Also you can not "Like" when claiming from the feed below the farm and that is another reason players disabled the feature.

• debbiejdebbiej Posts: 2Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

@serv1999 said:
    It works on my Firefox browser.

Not always
    Also I get 1 out of 100 Collectibles if that many
    many times it needs to be refreshed

• Farm_Farm_ Mazter Guardian Posts: 481Registered User Colossal Titan Slayer

Here is what I have learned. It worked for me but it might not for you. I was not getting anything either until I got rid of the ad blockers and I blocked farmville on facebook. If you're using an adblocker whitelist facebook. Now go back and unblock farmville and let us know here if that helped at all. I tell you I was getting very angry at it. Since I do not use the blockers anymore and I have blocked and unlocked farmville it has worked great. To block it go to settings on facebook then click on the block icon on the left once you're there scroll down to block apps and type in farmville. Wait a couple of minutes then unblock it and make sure you have your adblocker off and keep it off while you play. For me just using it one time and it reverts back to not posting on the farmville window. It's just a nuisance.

• jbatmbkljbatmbkl Posts: 4Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

Why has the Feed Panel failed to work for the last few days. All items are suggesting 'Refresh'. It's not good enough. Sort it, please, Zynga.

The Feed Panel has been broken for most players for months and I doubt it will ever be fixed. I think this is a FB vs FV issue.

• Paul MuscatoPaul Muscato Pumpkin Posts: 21Registered User Building Expert

The feed panel appears to be stuck with the same items, event after a refresh, closing the browser and reopening it.

• muleydawnmuleydawn Posts: 2Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

I agree, mine is also stuck. I cant even imagine what I'm missing out on.

• chelemlcheleml Posts: 4Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

My feed panel has been the same all day with only 2 feeds from 6 hours ago. I click on them, says I missed them, but they still keep showing up with out any other ones? Suggestions or is this a bug?

• FluffyFluffy Posts: 3Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

My feed panel has not changed all day

• chelemlcheleml Posts: 4Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

ok, then I guess its not just me!! Thanks!!

• Dominus MarsDominus Mars Super Moderator Posts: 1,175Super Moderator Moderator

Thanks for reporting and we'll report this to the team, Farmers. In the meantime, you may use Facebook Games Feed to still see your friends posts. We appreciate your patience.

• VenusVenus Posts: 3Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

What happen to the feed panel? Can't get or help from other farmers?

• nrsnn51347nrsnn51347 Posts: 1Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

not getting updated feed for last 8 hours

• ScrumperScrumper Posts: 17Registered User, Facebook Connect User Building Expert

Why oh why do things stop working? Do Zynga have a rogue developer?

• pbhamilpbhamil Loose Cannon Posts: 56Registered User This Space is Available
    edited December 2017

my feed panel has not worked for 6 hours

• birdbird Posts: 2Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

My feed panel just stopped this morning. Since I go to FV through FB the only people who see my requests are FB friends. Usually have the daily quest finished by noon. Now I can not see anyone and they can not see me.

• Elony1Elony1 Posts: 0Registered User, Facebook Connect User New to the Forums

feed panel will not refresh

This discussion has been closed.