Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

FV Cash unavailable

Tricia4720Tricia4720 Saint SpontaneousPosts: 114Registered User Cloudylicious

Keep getting this response when trying to get FV cash...."No videos available right now. Please check back again later". This has been going on for a week now. Last time I was able to get FV cash was on 9/27/17

Comments

• PeelaPeela The One Who Knows It All Posts: 2,127Registered User Lord of the Forums

perhaps there is 'no videos available' for real .... I mean they have to have advertisers want to advertise ....

• jujujuju Posts: 2Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

I have not been able to get farm cash for over 3 months now. It keeps saying no video available.

• PeelaPeela The One Who Knows It All Posts: 2,127Registered User Lord of the Forums

juju ... as I said there may be no videos for ads ... that fit your demographic .... it all depends on what you entered when you did a mini survey thing before you started watching ... if they dont have anything that fits that then you wont get any ads

• hostaladyhostalady Cloudylicious Posts: 57Registered User This Space is Available

I have not been able to get Farm Cash since January 2018. It's now almost may. The response is the same as the one others posted, no video available. It has hindered my game play, so I may be quitting soon, after 7 years.

• Sandy7226Sandy7226 Lord of the Forums Posts: 7,617Registered User Lord of the Forums

@hostalady said:
    I have not been able to get Farm Cash since January 2018. It's now almost may. The response is the same as the one others posted, no video available. It has hindered my game play, so I may be quitting soon, after 7 years.

Be sure to let your neighbors know

• MaryJudithMaryJudith Posts: 14Registered User, Facebook Connect User Building Expert

I have not been able to get farm cash for over 3 months now. It keeps saying no video available. And when I level up I do not get farm cash.

• Sandy7226Sandy7226 Lord of the Forums Posts: 7,617Registered User Lord of the Forums

@MaryJudith said:
    I have not been able to get farm cash for over 3 months now. It keeps saying no video available. And when I level up I do not get farm cash.

1 FC for leveling up stops at level 150. As far as videos for FC, they probably are not available, very few players get ads any more and it all depends on your region, demographics, etc.

• cherylg52cherylg52 Posts: 4Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

Keep getting this response when trying to get FV cash
    "No videos available right now.Please check back again later".
    This has been going on for several months now.

cherylg52 .... it probably means that they have nothing that fits your criteria ... you fill out one prior to gettting the ads ... if they have nothing that suits you ... you wont get any ads .... or if they have no people advertising then that also will limit the number available to you ...

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file