Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Unable to load my Farm

MinnaPedersenMinnaPedersen Posts: 1Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

Everytime I try to load my farm, it crashes one millimeter from done loading. I have tried logging on serveral devices and it still wont load. I have tried logging on my daughters account and I did not experience any problems on her account, it is only my account.
Since I have tried different computers and accounts, it has to be my account that is the issue, so will anybody be able to help me fix this problem?
The issue started when zynga crashed on the posting option.

Comments

• 123cami_deme456123cami_deme456 Posts: 2Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

I myself can't load my Farmville. why?

• babiebearbabiebear Posts: 15Registered User, Facebook Connect User Building Expert

Day 6 Farmville will only load 3/4 on the way & then freezes. Tried reloading, etc. still no luck. If I didn't have a lot of FV Cash that I bought with real money I would just go find another game but I have spent time & money on FV & just want it to work again!!!

• elaine jebsonelaine jebson Mazter Guardian Posts: 938Registered User On Fire

my yellow line under farmville gets up to the v then it stops

• babiebearbabiebear Posts: 15Registered User, Facebook Connect User Building Expert

I just wonder if anyone from Zynga even reads these posts? Sure not getting any help from anyone!!!

• PeelaPeela The One Who Knows It All Posts: 2,353Registered User Lord of the Forums

there are a couple of moderators that visit the forum .... but zynga is wayyy too busy to be reading any forums ... its mostly other players who try and assist others with help ...
    as I am not having this issue ... I cant offer any suggestions other than trying another browser or clearing your cookies & cache ....

• mamacbmamacb Posts: 129Registered User, Facebook Connect User The Pesky Helper

I am having the same problem like everyone else.. Don't know what else to do.. Every time they introduce a new task, it crashes my computer. Flash is good and upgraded several times during the day because of that crash.. I need to be able to go to farm. Please fix that bug.

• flowerladyflowerlady Posts: 5Registered User, Facebook Connect User Loose Cannon

Have been unable to load my farm for over 5 weeks. Starts then stops leaving a white screen. Have tried everything shy of deleting Farmville and reloading. They just don't care about us !!!

• Sandy7226Sandy7226 Lord of the Forums Posts: 8,110Registered User Lord of the Forums

flowerlady - have you contacted Support? If so, what did they say?

• flitterflitter Posts: 1Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

paid for new farm cleared a few things and now I am unable to load game the loading screen shows the bar full and just stays there. Have tried different browers checked flash cookies and cach and still can't get on. Very fustrating.plz fix this issue. What is the point of paying for advance time to play when you get locked out of the hole game

• milliemillie Posts: 1Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

Sent 6 or 7 e-mails..My farm will not load and I know it is not browser or issues like that.I loaded my husbands farm right here on same lap top.So it is my farm that is messed up.Even had a friend try on her lap top still not loading.Please help ~I love Christmas and want the new farm~.Thank you so much and Wishing you a Merry Christmas.Hope you can atleast play the new farm.

• PeelaPeela The One Who Knows It All Posts: 2,353Registered User Lord of the Forums

millie ... did you receive an acknowledgement email back from zynga? if you didnt then your emails did not arrive at zynga ....as they always acknowledge receipt of your email with an issue in it ....

• NatNat Posts: 13Registered User, Facebook Connect User Building Expert

I've experienced the same loading issue today. Seem to go through a cycle recently of having a loading issue, contacting Zynga support, they say the usual stuff about cache/up to date versions of flash and browser, I say I've tried all this, they say they can load my farm and then we end in a stalemate. Then about 4-5 days later it suddenly works normally again without any changes to my laptop, which suggests to me that my laptop/software is not the problem

• JOHNBOY611979JOHNBOY611979 Posts: 1Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

WHY CANT I GET INTO MY FARM IT WILL NOT LOAD IT GETS HALF WAY THERE AND TEHN STOPS sorry didnt know i had all caps on

• CherylGallagherCherylGallagher Posts: 3Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

can't load farm tried everything in all browsers just not happening whats up with farmville been like this for days help (us) please

• Sandy7226Sandy7226 Lord of the Forums Posts: 8,110Registered User Lord of the Forums

@CherylGallagher said:
    can't load farm tried everything in all browsers just not happening whats up with farmville been like this for days help (us) please

There is a Support tab at the top of your farm (if it will load that much), click that and at the bottom of the list that opens there should be a red Contact Us button. If your farm would load at all you can also use the following link and the red Contact Us button at the upper right.

https://zyngasupport.helpshift.com/a/zyngagames-com/

Please try the tab on your farm first as it will pre-fill many of the questions on the form. Good luck!

• SeattlesixSeattlesix Posts: 1Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

I haven't been able to access my farm since the 9pm Pacific update on Christmas Eve ...

I've contacted support multiple times and keep getting the same BS response of we'll let the team know / the team's aware / the team's working on it / the fix the team applied didn't work / we appreciate your patience / etc etc etc ...

I've been a player since the beginning and this is beyond ridiculous ... I'm about to give up on the game completely ...

• MittMitt Posts: 1Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

I can't get to my farm it always stuck at 99% wasn't load at all been like that for a month Thanks

Mitt ... clear your cache & cookies and perhaps try a different browser ...

• kour53kour53 Posts: 5Registered User, Facebook Connect User Loose Cannon

το ιδιο προβλημα το εχω και εγ εδω 5-6 μέρες

• TonyTony Posts: 41Registered User, Facebook Connect User Building Expert

I have three hours trying to load farmville and I cant,first time it occurs.are you fixing something.It always freezes,or makes you begin again every thing is bad.Too much money inverted in the game and time too.

• aysemeloniaysemeloni Posts: 2Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

jedesmal wenn ich versuche ins spiel zu kommen erscheint lediglich ein weisses bild,kann mir jemand helfen?

you need to clear your cache & cookies .... and try a different browser ... I use Google Chrome and it works well for me ....

I have three hours trying to load farmville and I cant,first time it occurs.are you fixing something.It always freezes,or makes you begin again every thing is bad.Too much money inverted in the game and time too.

This is the third day ,still I cant load farmville.

It load a few min. ago but half the way and it froze,what is happening ? Im ready too let it go,no more playing,I have inverted too much money and time,have been with farmiville so many years and had not so many problems its sad!!!Specially for old people that have been playing for so long.I will try again a little more but if it keeps this way I will let it go and do other things its a waist of time.

Tony did you follow what I posted before about trying another browser .... as I am having no problems with my game at all ..... as you havent said whether you have or not ...

if you have ... then maybe its time to contact SUPPORT ....

click on the support tab along the top of your fv page : (see picture below)

a window should pop up ... click on the RED "Contact Us" button: (see picture below)

then this window will ask you to fill in your details : (see picture below)

once you have filled in the details ... send it ... you will receive a return email from the support team and they will look at your farm to see if they can help you .....

please read my post and follow my instructions ... because if you dont you may as well walk away from the game .... Im trying to help you ...but you need to accept the help and it may allow you to play your farm

• elaineredman48elaineredman48 Posts: 3Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

need help my farm does nothing had y computer looked at Monday he put me in MOZILLA FIREFOX said it is my server been having this problem for a very long time said I got to contact Farmville been playing farmville since 2009 really getting fed up no help

maybe try downloading google chrome and using it .... my farm doesnt work on my firefox but works fine on chrome

• ushausha Posts: 1Registered User, User Awaiting Email Confirmation, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

i can load my farm stuck a 99%

• w0rd_midasw0rd_midas Posts: 124Registered User, Super Moderator, Facebook Connect User Moderator

Apologies, @usha. Performing the steps from this troubleshooting article helps you run the game smoothly. Give it a try, thanks!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file