Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Can't Access my Old Game

Shiver_22Shiver_22 Posts: 1Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

I played Farmville several years ago and had to stop playing for personal reasons. I want to start playing again but when I loaded the game it was a new game instead of my old one. I haven't changed profiles or anything. It's still my original Facebook page.

Is there anyway to get my old game back? I had advanced quite far and put a lot of cash into it.

Comments

• Sandy7226Sandy7226 Lord of the Forums Posts: 8,110Registered User Lord of the Forums

Contact Customer Support, they can probably restore your game. There is a Support tab at the top of your farm, click that and at the bottom of the list that opens there should be a red Contact Us button. If there is no Contact Us button you can also use the following link and the red Contact Us button at the upper right.

https://zyngasupport.helpshift.com/a/zyngagames-com/

Please try the tab on your farm first as it will pre-fill many of the questions on the form. Good luck!