Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is there a way to recover a game? I havent played since 2011/2012

oliver0832oliver0832 Posts: 3Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

I would love to somehow find my old farms if possible. plus my level was pretty high. I already went to support on the FV game page and I do not see a way to actually contact them.
Also I would love to know if there is a way to post for help without blowing up your FB page. The whole reason I stopped ears ago was bc i didnt like making others upset with all the game posts.
Thank you for any help

Comments

• PeelaPeela The One Who Knows It All Posts: 1,815Registered User The Chosen One

if you click on the support tab along the top of your fv page ... then go to the bottom of that page and click on the red 'contact us' it will open a form for you to fill in ... they will contact you and should be able to restore your farm to what it was before ...
    as to bothering others ... they can block fv .... if they follow you and you post (which you will to get items) then they have to block or unfollow you to not see the fv posts ... only way sorry

• oliver0832oliver0832 Posts: 3Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

Thanks for trying to help!!! So I contact support and had a nice lady trying to help me but came back and basically told me she couldn't do anything bc its been more than 180 days. Im not sure how others that haven't been on in years have been able to get their farms back. She was very nice then in the middle of the night i had someone email me who was very rude and told me they wouldn't do anything what so ever bc they didn't have too.

• Loey77Loey77 Posts: 1Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

I would love to recover my old farm...

• Sandy7226Sandy7226 Lord of the Forums Posts: 7,087Registered User Lord of the Forums

@Loey77 said:
    I would love to recover my old farm...

Contact Customer Support they may be able to help you.