Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Rio won't load

andrewandrew Posts: 1Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

i've been trying to get into the new RIO farm and keep getting "Farm cannot be loaded" and "WOAH FARMER" crashes.

Comments

• PeelaPeela The One Who Knows It All Posts: 1,988Registered User The Chosen One

you need to contact support ...

• jcphaydenjcphayden Posts: 2Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

lost all my farms, and had to start back the begining and this is ****, I had money on my farms, had lots of coins, and I was on RIO and doing pretty got, and just about to get to the unwither ring, and I lost all of that and all my old pictures I had put on Facebook, because I had started from the date I was born untill now putting pictures of me and my family pictures, And this is **** tringto think of who you had on Facebook

• PeelaPeela The One Who Knows It All Posts: 1,988Registered User The Chosen One

you also need to contact support if its to do with farmville .... anything to do with facebook you have to contact them directly .... they are the only ones who can help you with your facebook account ...

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file