Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

HOW TO OPEN ORIGINAL FV

AngelaAngela Posts: 2Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star
edited July 2017 in Ask a Player

I used to play FV years ago...was addicted. Now I cannot seem to find the original one anymore. Can't find a website or app for it. All I find is FV2 and such. Where or how can I play the orginal FV again. Where do I go? What do I download? Can I play it on a iOS device, or is it just Desktop/laptop decvices?

Best Answer

Answers

• Sandy7226Sandy7226 Lord of the Forums Posts: 7,300Registered User Lord of the Forums

On FaceBook do a search for FarmVille, then scroll down to Apps, on the right side there will be a button that says Play Now. If you don't see it, that means you blocked the app, so go to FB Settings an unblock it. Good luck and happy farming.

• AngelaAngela Posts: 2Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

I can only seem to open Farmville Express on Facebook. I can't seem to find where to "unblock" the FV app (if it is even blocked). I only see people that I have blocked, no apps or games. When I search Farmville, and I click Play Now, it only opens FV Express. What am I missing or doing wrong?

• PeelaPeela The One Who Knows It All Posts: 1,974Registered User The Chosen One

if you are using an Ipad ... you will only be able to get farmville express .. as normal farmville doesnt work on Ipads .... or mob phones .... you can only play it on a desktop or laptop computer ...
    once you are on desktop follow sandys instructions and you should be able to play it again ... if your farm is missing you can contact support and they will restore it to what it was before you stopped playing ...
    if you get up farmville click on the support tab and then 'contact us' at bottom of that page (in red) and request they reinstate your old farms back ... then you should be able to play like before ...

• Sandy7226Sandy7226 Lord of the Forums Posts: 7,300Registered User Lord of the Forums

Maybe this will work, in the lower left of the main picture is a button that says Play Game.

https://www.facebook.com/FarmVille/

• Selinadapg8Selinadapg8 Posts: 1Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

Should be made easier to get our farms back