Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Game Bug is making me mad

Smartphone OwnerSmartphone Owner Not a Title, but a StarPosts: 2Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star
edited May 2017 in Bug Reporting

Every time I harvest my well in Farmville to use the water, the game reloads and I loose all the water. It has happened the last three times and it is very frustrating.
Is anyone else having this problem?

Answers

• Kevin_57Kevin_57 Posts: 5Registered User, Facebook Connect User Loose Cannon

Me too, constantly crashing, actions done not performed on restarts back to game. Internet Explorer not responding, Facebook not responding. Reported many issues only to be ignored. Even Flash Plug-in not responding after following their instructions to give permission to access Farmville. I work in Healthcare and have recommended this game to service users to keep them active. Well their activity these days are verbally disgusted at Farmville. Who can blame them?

• RozzyRozzy Posts: 6Registered User, Facebook Connect User Loose Cannon

I am getting "whoa farmer" whenever I try to harvest crops on Turtle Rock

• francoisfrancois Posts: 30Registered User, Facebook Connect User Building Expert

@ Rozzy , there are now turtle rock vehicles (for coins) in the market, only these work on turtle rock

• NJLizSNJLizS Dramachine Posts: 118Registered User Cloudylicious
  • Susan_LSusan_L Posts: 36Registered User, Facebook Connect User Building Expert

Another ploy to get us to pay for things, only allowing Turtle Rock vehicles on Turtle Rock! This is totally not acceptable - Tengguan vehicles should work for all I will just stop farming this one

• sparky00sparky00 Posts: 50Registered User, Facebook Connect User This Space is Available

I haven't tried ****-dull Wreck yet. I stopped farming when it came out because locking stuff to certain farms was pretty stupid to begin with but to lock stuff to certain areas of the farm was downright idiotic. The fact that that keep doing that is getting to be at the level of stupid burning with the heat of a thousand suns. On one hand there are vehicles, on the other well, it's mind boggling that anyone thought that this was a good idea in the first place. It looks like they might be doing it again with the next farm (Dirt Farmer) so no buying early access either. Probably won't be playing that farm. Do they want to close shop?!?!?

• babiebearbabiebear Posts: 15Registered User, Facebook Connect User Building Expert

I am so disgusted with Zynga & Farmville. Been playing for a few years used to love it. For at least 2 weeks if not longer loading gets stuck about 75% done. I have used Google Chrome, Firefox, the game room & even clicking play on a FV post on FB page as was suggested. I got it to load twice, once for 2 hrs & crashed, couldn't get it back & about 2 days ago for about 15 mins & same thing crash. I even uninstalled/reinstalled without any luck. So there goes my FV Cash $230, which of course we all pay REAL money for ... that really is a cheap shot by these people & makes me beyond P Off!!!

• laxmi50laxmi50 Posts: 9Registered User, Facebook Connect User Loose Cannon

quest 7 not opening on my farm,and I should be on level 112 level missing on farm since 15 days

• DAKSHAHDAKSHAH Posts: 2Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

Hi Please Add Me, Become my FV neighbour, If you have FarmVille WhatsApp Group, please add me. +91-9449358289.
    https://www.facebook.com/daksh.dheep

• aprilgoorhodesaprilgoorhodes Posts: 2Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

only on farmville my browser freezes or the shock wave plug in stops and a certificate can't be authenticated. It has gotten so frustrating.

• donharmandonharman Posts: 1Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

I have the same thing crashing whoa farmer gray screen an the not responding yes its got old an they say they have like 33mil. peps that has liked Farmville I bet if they ck.ed now there would be a lot of unliked post fix it please

• PeelaPeela The One Who Knows It All Posts: 1,991Registered User The Chosen One

this is a forum .... of players trying to help players .... quite a few people are having issues ... but a lot arent ... then you throw in the mix FB who keeps changing the coding on things ... which means they dont work properly ... its not all zyngas fault ...

players need to try different browsers ... clear their cache & cookies ... try suggested fixes ... until they can play their farms ... as I said not all farmers are having issues ....

• knomanknoman Posts: 2Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

I'm also having problems with harvesting my well. It was working fine until a couple of days after I upgraded to Level 2. Now, I'm getting nothing. HELP?!?

• MrbillMrbill Posts: 3Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

ZYNGA WHEN ARE YOU GONNA GET RID OF A ADOBE FLASH PLAYER? IT'S WRECKIN' THE GAME

• mamacbmamacb Posts: 101Registered User, Facebook Connect User Cloudylicious

Have been hooked on farm for years. My level is in the 800's. It was fun playing until they start adding new farms. Sometimes, I have to wonder if any of the developers ever seen a real farm before. (I do). I was a farm girl, so I know. That's why I chose farmville out of all the games on facebook to play.
    But now, everything freeze your progress. I cannot send request, I cannot collect, I cannot open my envelope, I cannot go to market, and so on. We all like the game but all the issues affecting the game frustrates me; I want to continue playing, but when I get frozen going in the game, I have to leave. I need my sanity.
    Today, I opened my farm and the screen froze, I could not even close the site. This is happening for two day now.
    I wish Zynga and facebook would do something with all this complaints. FIX THAT BUG once and for all.

• Sandy7226Sandy7226 Lord of the Forums Posts: 7,335Registered User Lord of the Forums

I'm not experiencing any of those problems, mamacb, you might try looking for solutions on your end (level too high to bother with)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file