Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Farm won't load

VexiVexi Posts: 4Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star
edited March 2017 in Bug Reporting

I tried all the steps listed in the support section but the loading bar goes to 99% and it never finishes loading the game. I tried Firefox, Chrome, and Internet Explorer - all have the same result. Flash player is up to date.

Comments

• Dominus MarsDominus Mars Super Moderator Posts: 1,202Super Moderator Moderator

Thanks for all the workarounds you've done, Vexi! Have you tried installing Facebook Gameroom? This alternative platform may help you get back to the game. Please have a try!

• VexiVexi Posts: 4Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

I already have steam, origin, uplay, gog galaxy. I prefer not to have another game client just to play farmville, please fix this :)

• Sharon K in TexasSharon K in Texas Loose Cannon Posts: 11Registered User Building Expert
    edited March 2017

I am also having the same problem, Farmville Not Loading For Days and you say it's fixed - NOT - Please Fix The Farmville Loading Problem For ALL Farmville Players - Thank you - PLEASE FIX ME
    P.S. I Do Have ALL UPDATES and am Current With Firefox and Adobe Flash.

• Sharon K in TexasSharon K in Texas Loose Cannon Posts: 11Registered User Building Expert

Hello - you seem to answer most problems within 2 hours - can you fix me? I cannot get to do anything on my Farmville - It's bad enough I can never finish the quests but not being able to get on Farmville for days IS CRAZY. I have been playing Farmville since it started, years and years and years.

• mystery58pwmystery58pw Pumpkin Posts: 6Facebook Connect User Loose Cannon
    edited March 2017

I have also been unable to load my farm. All I get is a blank page. The blue bar across the top says farmville and the side bar on the right has all the usual ads and miscellaneous but the rest of the page is white. Nothing. For 3 days now. I have cleaned computer, made sure all is updated. I have tried different browsers and different computers. I have also tried gameroom. Nothing. I don't know what else to do except reload. I am a VIP though and would rather not lose everything after all these years.

@mystery58pw said:
    I have also been unable to load my farm. All I get is a blank page. The blue bar across the top says farmville and the side bar on the right has all the usual ads and miscellaneous but the rest of the page is white. Nothing. For 3 days now. I have cleaned computer, made sure all is updated. I have tried different browsers and different computers. I have also tried gameroom. Nothing. My ID is 1434661427. I don't know what else to do except reload. I am a VIP though and would rather not lose everything after all these years.

I agree with you mystery58pw and I have had no response yet on this matter :(

Still days and days and cannot load Farmville. Again I am all up-to-date with everything. Please fix this for ALL Farmville Players - again my ID# 601453017 and as you can see I have been on here for years and years.

• Tricia4720Tricia4720 Saint Spontaneous Posts: 115Registered User Cloudylicious
    edited March 2017

I too have been unable to play Farmville for 5 days now. As this is the only game I play, it is very frustrating not being able to play. Like the others I don't want to have to give up the game, but I will if this continues.

I went and loaded PopCap Games and I got my farm to open and been doing things but notice NO COINS ARE SHOWING UP?????? I had over 6,000,000. I want my coins.

OMG - For quite some time today I have been using my special deliveries to expand my horse stables and just took notice after using 30 special deliveries for each item (used 90) it did not expand and it mad me do it again starting from 20 to reach 30 (used 30 that time) it still goes back to 20 wanting yet more to expand. What The Heck Is Going ON?????? First it takes all my coins (over 6 million) now it is using up all my special deliveries over and over again and not expanding, and of course for not being able to even get on Farmville I have not been able to finish the Morph Machine, any Quests, etc., etc. What else am I going to loose??? I have been hooked on Farmville ever since it started and really getting the run around, Why???

WOW, was I wrong I had over 60 some million before I did all the work.. Thank goodness my coins are back. Well, that's 1 good thing but still having trouble with Farmville as far as going at a snails pace and was not able to finish Morph Machine and Quests, etc. etc.

• Tricia4720Tricia4720 Saint Spontaneous Posts: 115Registered User Cloudylicious

Was told to use "Facebook Gameroom". Downloaded this (much to Norton telling me not to) and still having problems playing. Very S L O W. I can play but it takes me over an hour to do two games. This is totally ridiculous. #1166405176

• VexiVexi Posts: 4Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

Hi Farmville devs or support, the problem wasn't fixed and facebook gameroom that you keep forcing does NOT fix the problem either.

• floriflori Posts: 1Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

no hay forma de cargar mi granja, soy vip...así llevo una semana y la contestacion a sido derivarme a esta página...instalé el gameroom y tampoco

• w0rd_midasw0rd_midas Posts: 114Registered User, Super Moderator, Facebook Connect User Moderator

@flori said:
    no hay forma de cargar mi granja, soy vip...así llevo una semana y la contestacion a sido derivarme a esta página...instalé el gameroom y tampoco

Estamos utilizando un servicio de traducción para responder en su idioma nativo. Disculpas por los inconvenientes. Si tiene problemas con el uso de Facebook Gameroom, intente reproducirlo en el navegador web Google Chrome o Mozilla Firefox. Si persiste, los pasos básicos de solución de problemas de este artículo pueden ayudarlo a volver al juego. De lo contrario, envíenos un mensaje directo con su ID de jugador en este enlace del Foro para que podamos brindarle más ayuda. Gracias. (las instrucciones están en inglés)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file