Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Farmville not loading

VickieLSVickieLS Not a Title, but a StarRegistered User Posts: 4 Not a Title, but a Star

Farmville will NOT load! All I see is "Hello Farmer! Save 70% when you buy land expansions on Lighthouse Cove! Offer ends soon! Hurry!" I can not even contact support!?!?

Comments

• MsFizMsFiz Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 8 Loose Cannon

Mine is not loading either. stuck on the loading bar.

• emeeme Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star

my farmville is not loading keeping closing every time i did everything but this is the 4th time i been trying to keep it open but as soon i try to do so something is asking me to re open so upset

• sgakazsgakaz The Pesky Helper Registered User Posts: 62 Captain Obvious

Farmville does not load at all just a white page other games are loading just not farmville

• hugs4me78hugs4me78 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star

flashplayer is being blocked on chrome and I think on Firefox as well....regardless, I cannot load Farmville on Chrome, Firefox, Edge, or IE....what gives?

• Sandy7226Sandy7226 Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 5,901 Lord of the Forums

A server is broken

• sonjabarrettsonjabarrett Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star

Farmville will not open in Firefox, Edge anything.

• our3girlsour3girls Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star

Please fix Farmville. Will not load all the way for couple of days now.

• Sun-Kissed CaribbeanaSun-Kissed Caribbeana Super Moderator Super Moderator Posts: 817 Moderator

Hello, Farmers!

The amount of goods stored in your Farm may affect the performance of your game. Please try unblocking the third-party cookies on your browsers:

Google Chrome

Mozilla Firefox

Internet Explorer

Check these troubleshooting steps for a better gaming experience. Thank you.

This is absolutely ridiculous for this issue to be going on for so long! I have every farm that ever come out so why did it jut start to happen? If that is the case, can I delete some of the older farms?

I an using edge...do you have recommendations for Edge? I am about to give up on Farmville!

I have all cookies unblocked! Now what?

• 2011JanCrafter2011JanCrafter Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star

My farmville has not been loading for several days now. They say it is fixed, I reinstalled flash and no change, evidently they no longer wish to host this game. They will allow me to send things to others but not to play.

• ebbillebbill Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star

yes, this is usually the case when the developers don't have a clue and they don't want to hear it from the players. They said the problem is fixed and I'm here to say that statement is a lie. I cannot begin to tell you the amount of time and money I have spent playing these once very good games only to have them announce a new version of the same game and can the one that has all your stuff on it. I have fallen for these excuses for the last time and I will tell anyone that will listen to stay away from Zynga and its games. Bye Zynga you all really did your loyal employees wrong in the IPO and are paying for it now. I will cheer the day I hear that Zynga has filed chapter 13. Now I have a crusade to tell the world nothing changed.

• Connie CannonConnie Cannon Party Starter Registered User Posts: 821 Forum Meister

I was told Zynga has a server down. If this is correct please advise us so!!!!!!! Not fair to not tell us when you know what the problem is.

• Sandy7226Sandy7226 Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 5,901 Lord of the Forums

@Connie Cannon said:
    I was told Zynga has a server down. If this is correct please advise us so!!!!!!! Not fair to not tell us when you know what the problem is.

That server problem was fixed weeks ago.

Leave a Comment