Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Farms pausing unwanted, and will not unpause. HELP!

HoppyPoppyHoppyPoppy Posts: 3Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

My farms are pausing themselves without me asking for it when moving to annother farm, It is ruining questing and the game in general totally! I've not been near the paus tickingbox (or area that Zynga is showing us in a "friendly picture" explaining the where you should not click if you dont want to pause the farm (idiotic setting but that is annother issue) IS THIS AN ISSUE ZYNGA IS WORKING ON? I've tried to tick the pausbutton on a farm that is frozen, and then untick it, but the farm will soon be paused again - The pause box is NOT ticked when I arrive on one of these farms. SO nothing grows, and that sucks considering that is the main feature of Farmville. The issue happens even when I'm checking on farms on FVExpress, where there is no pause feature.
PLEASE Solve this quickly as there is no point to Farmville as long as I have this issue. ITs been almost a week now, All my settings/programs are upp to date and according to Zynga instructions, Crome, Firefox MS Edge and IOS 10.1.1

Comments

• UndiscoveredSoulUndiscoveredSoul Colossal Titan Slayer Posts: 329Registered User The One Who Knows it All
    I've logged in this morning after planting loads of crops via Express last night after a period of not playing (and therefore empty farms) to find the same. I was hoping to crack on with the recent Craftshop specials the next couple of days. Not going to happen if my crops won't grow in the meantime....
  • debdotdebdot Posts: 2Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

I started having this same issue even if I am in my far and re-check it is paused again and does not run if I do not leave the farm. I am not "accidentally" pausing the game

• TiaterryTiaterry Posts: 25Registered User, Facebook Connect User Building Expert

Did either of you manage to solve the pausing issue? I'm sealing with the same, thanking you.

• Sandy7226Sandy7226 Lord of the Forums Posts: 8,058Registered User Lord of the Forums

Tiaterry - those posts about the FV Express pausing issue are over a year old, I doubt you will get a response. The pausing issue is known problem and has been for a long time. Mobile games and their issues are handled by a different Zynga group than the ones that handle the non-mobile game. I know that is no help to you, and sadly I don't think there is any help available. I would suggest contacting Customer Support and see if they have any suggestions.

There is a Support tab at the top of your farm, click that and at the bottom of the list that opens there should be a red Contact Us button. If there is no Contact Us button you can also use the following link and the red Contact Us button at the upper right.

https://zyngasupport.helpshift.com/a/zyngagames-com/

Please try the tab on your farm first as it will pre-fill many of the questions on the form. Good luck!

• TiaterryTiaterry Posts: 25Registered User, Facebook Connect User Building Expert

Thank you, its very off putting playing the game if nothing grows. I will try the Support page.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file