Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

oracle's keep

TomposZoltánnéTomposZoltánné Posts: 1Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

in an accident i think i deleted my oracle's keep. if i liketo find it in the market says i need to buy a new one. But i didnt get cash long time ago. i play every day. and still nothing. How i can get back my oracle's keep back and where is my cash?

Comments

• Sandy7226Sandy7226 Lord of the Forums Posts: 7,078Registered User Lord of the Forums
    edited September 2016

The Oracle's Keep should be in your Market for coin, if it only shows a Farm Cash price, then either you already have one on your farm or in your gift box or you already have 3 crafting cottages (Spa, Winery and Bakery) on your farm. If that is the case, sell the other crafting cottages, then buy the Oracle's Keep for coin, you can then buy the other cottages you sold. The farm limit is 3 crafting cottages.

Edited to correct error pointed out by illdoc - thanks

• illdocilldoc The Chosen One Posts: 1,152Registered User Assassin

Actually, I think you can't have any (bakery, spa, winery) on the farm if you want to buy the farm specific one for coins. Get rid of them all, buy the farm one, then re-buy the other ones (at most 2) back.

• Sandy7226Sandy7226 Lord of the Forums Posts: 7,078Registered User Lord of the Forums
    edited September 2016

illdoc is correct, you must sell all the other crafting cottages (Spa, Bakery or Winery), then buy the Oracle's Keep, then buy any 2 of the other crafting cottages.