Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

STOP ADDING NEW FARMS

LMG79LMG79 Posts: 17Registered User, Facebook Connect User Building Expert

WHO THINKS THEY NEED TO STOP ADDING NEW FARMS TO FV 1 AND LET US COMPLETE THE OLD ONES FIRST DO NOT ADD 2 OR THREE A YEAR DO NOT EVEN ADD 1 A YEAR WAIT A FEW YEARS IN BETWEEN I HAVE EVEN BEEN ABLE TO COMPLETE THE HOME FARM BECAUSE THEY WILL NOT UNLOCK THE REST OF THE FARM CASH ONLY EXPANSIONS ANYONE ELSE AGREE

Comments

• LMG79LMG79 Posts: 17Registered User, Facebook Connect User Building Expert

MEANT TO SAY HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO COMPLETE THE HOME FARM

• Sandy7226Sandy7226 Lord of the Forums Posts: 7,081Registered User Lord of the Forums

New farms are how Zynga makes money, if there are no new farms FarmVille would cease to exist. Simply farms the ones you want to farm and ignore the rest.

Ok but does that mean that they have to stop unlocking expansions and everything like that when they add new one I work the farm as much as I can but I can not afford to buy the farm cash and watching the ads to earn extra just uses up my internet data
  • JeffettaJeffetta Clueless Cookie Posts: 34Registered User Building Expert

I agree - no more farms!!!

• KennethShamsKennethShams Posts: 10Registered User, Facebook Connect User Pumpkin

I was completing farms I went a long way; but there was no stoppage in new farms so I left them alone. I did not play for a long long time and started again. I have 10 fishing holes and fuel pumps. So I just accumulate special delivery and fuel, I do not need fuel for a long long time as it is for more than 1 million plots but special delivery is very handy to finish a lot of things. I will check and pause all the rest of the farms that are active.

I would be happy if they would just go back and unlock expansions for the early farms would help tremendously
  • Sandy7226Sandy7226 Lord of the Forums Posts: 7,081Registered User Lord of the Forums

@LMG79 said:
    I would be happy if they would just go back and unlock expansions for the early farms would help tremendously

I understand that would make you happy but how do you think all the players who paid Farm Cash for those expansions would feel?

Zynga has been offering discounts on land expansions and a few coin expansions very regularly, you just need to be patience.

Tell me the last time you remember them doing that for the home farm cause Icant remember I know that they have done it for Hawaiian farm up to newest but can't remember when the last time they did it for home,english or lighthouse cove or sunflower meadow

The Home farm, English Countryside and Lighthouse Cove can be expanded to 38 X 38 for coin. I doubt we see coin expansions beyond that point. The older farms tend to get overloaded with trees, animals, buildings, decos, etc and Flash has a 5,000 item limit.

I hope that is not the fact but if it is I will eventually earn enough fv to finish it I hope
  • CatreyCatrey Loose Cannon Posts: 3Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

I hate the new farms. I only use the home farm but I am thinking about abandoning the game altogether because the game has slowed down a lot due to all the stupid farms. I wish we were allowed to sell them ;)

The last couple I have not even really looked I am going to try not looking at the new ones until I decide to start them
  • KennethShamsKennethShams Posts: 10Registered User, Facebook Connect User Pumpkin

Thanx sandy7226. i always have problem with flash. I will delete orchards from home and other storage. Anyway I am not interested in any except Horse Stable in Home Farm.

Can any one tell me exactly what building are used to earn seed's

@LMG79 said:
    Can any one tell me exactly what building are used to earn seed's

Which seeds are you trying to earn, there are lots of different "seed spitters".

I just wanted a list of all of that you know of so I can make sure I have them all to build and make sure that I don't have any i need to buy

Go to www dirtfarmer com (replace the spaces with .) and after it loads there should be a search bar in the upper right corner - type in seed spitters and press enter, that should take you to a page titled Farmville Buildings Which Harvest For Seed Packages Or Decos

• elaine jebsonelaine jebson Mazter Guardian Posts: 849Registered User Forum Meister

ive been saying for ages stop the new farms, who has time to go to them all, ok so we just farm which we want, but the others just clog up the system, i think we should be able to permanently delete the ones we dont want to play

I argee or add and remove as we want to
  • christychristy Posts: 4Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

@LMG79 said:
    Ok but does that mean that they have to stop unlocking expansions and everything like that when they add new one I work the farm as much as I can but I can not afford to buy the farm cash and watching the ads to earn extra just uses up my internet data

on my avalon farms, I have opened every plot on both of the lower levels. I dont know how to open the upper levels. I have clicked on them and all of them want 99.00 farm cash. I dont have that. I cant even expand the farm with paying farm cash. My husband cant even open the upper levels on some of the other farms either with paying cash

So I guess you understand my opinion then Christy
  • christychristy Posts: 4Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

Yes I do. So I guess we cant go to the upper levels at all without paying money

I have not even made it to that farm yet I am still working on the early ones
    But if I find out anything that might help you I will post it here

ok thanks. we have tried everything. i just wish zynga would go back to the old way of expanding the farms. we cant even keep up with all these farms as it is.

• PeelaPeela The One Who Knows It All Posts: 1,815Registered User The Chosen One

the upper levels are only for FV$ ..... and to be honest you dont need them to get the license and beat the farm ... I have not bought one single plot on Avalon ... and have attained the license for that farm and all the others ...barring the new one of course ... just plod along and do the challenges to beat the farm and you will achieve it

• cherrybombrcherrybombr Posts: 5Registered User, Facebook Connect User Loose Cannon

the new farms don't need to be expanded to the outer levels, and what's the point of expanding your home farm, and older released farms past what is available for coins? I've maxed out the number of items I can maintain on those older farms. You never 'beat' your home farm. All other farms that can be mastered dont need to be expanded past what is available for coin expansion. If you are running out of room, try selling your mastered animals down to a couple of each one, what's the point in having more? same with trees, except those which produce bushels you need (orange, cherry, lemon etc) New farms are EASIER to beat than ever. The weekly quests are faster than they were for old farms, and if you do the quests you pretty much beat the farm within a short period of time. I use adblock, which significantly speeds up my game loading, as it was crashing due to the flash based ads. Maybe that may help with some of you who are having loading issues?