Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Windows 10 Edge browser crashing

MichHempMichHemp Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 3 Not a Title, but a Star

I am using Edge for my browser on Windows 10. When playing Farmville, my game crashes frequently. I just upgraded my internet and thought that the crashing would stop, but it hasn't. Is anyone else having this issue?

Comments

• elaine jebsonelaine jebson Mazter Guardian Registered User Posts: 768 Aged to Perfection

i use google chrome and shockwave is forever freezing i think this happens to loads of players, its a farmville/facebook thing it does not happen on any other websites

• Isle of GreenIsle of Green The One Who Knows It All Facebook Connect User Posts: 166 Investigator

I use chrome and clear flash cache before I enter my farm. I can play for about 5 minutes but then it is incredibly slow. After another 5 minutes I get the aw snap. I know Farmville tries to blame it on Chrome or Facebook, but it's evident that it's a zynga problem, since it started when Sakura was added -- and none of the other websites are affected.

• MichHempMichHemp Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 3 Not a Title, but a Star

I am now having problems with IE and Chrome. On Edge, my farm still will not load. Chrome will not load either. IE will load, but more often than not, I can't do anything. If I can do anything on IE, it doesn't last long, page freezes and have to reload the page or it crashes.

• COLIDRISCOLIDRIS Forum Detective Registered User Posts: 334 The One Who Knows it All

i used to love to play in edge, i never could access the feed panel but my game was fast. now the game won't even load in edge, that sucks cuz i was playing well in that browser and i don't know what happened.