Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Two Questions please?

CloudmeCloudme MuffinPosts: 2Registered User Muffin
edited April 2014 in Community Created Guides
43 views and no response?

You referring to that little World icon on your Facebook wall or "FARMVILLE REQUESTS which appears in the upper right of your Farmville playing area?

The world icon requests all have time stamps associated with them AND they are simply notifications. Typically, when they get really annoying, I just click on the World and mark them all as read.

If its the FARMVILLE REQUESTS, I have answers other than go into the "Games" area of your Facebook page, then click on "REQUESTS", then click Ignore All". I usually end up with over 1,000 "old" requests which I go in and "ignore".

As for rotating the buildings? Some buildings you can rotate while others you cannot. Basically, if you click the building and "Rotate" does not show in the popup menu, then you cannot rotate the building.

Comments

• edward hunteredward hunter Clueless Cookie Posts: 22Registered User
    edited April 2014
    I have the same problem. I used to be able to accept gifts and click on help requests on a daily basis as they came in. Nowadays it allows me to do it once a week at best. By the time I'm able to click on a request it's so old I'm probably not helping anymore. I usually have to wait for the request total to reach 100 or more and then after a day or two I'm finally able to click.
    edited April 2014
    ...and five days later I'm still unable to respond to requests or return gifts. They're building up, but nothing I can do. Oh well, guess just another way of **** up the game I suppose.
  • Katrina GetzKatrina Getz Assassin Posts: 515Registered User
    edited April 2014
    have you cleared your cookies? also if your Gift box is maxed out you won't be able to open the request envelope
    edited April 2014
    have you cleared your cookies? also if your Gift box is maxed out you won't be able to open the request envelope

Good suggestions but those weren't the problem. I guess the problem was I needed to **** about it because the problem went away right after I posted the second time LOL Thanks.