Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

A Beginner's Guide to Obtaining and Sustaining Farmville Neighbors (FN)

RaskofTreveRaskofTreve Social SnowflakePosts: 291Registered User
edited December 2015 in Community Created Guides
Hello RaskofTreve,

Thank you for taking the time to make this guide and sharing it with us! There are many farmers who are concerned about this matter, but this surely will help them to know how to handle the inactive neighbors trouble better.

Farmers who are concerned about this problem please take the time to check this guide, it is very well thought and could be a good practice that can be of great help :D

Comments

• the.papermanthe.paperman Cloudylicious Posts: 46Registered User
    edited May 2013
    Firstly, I play the game through facebook. I don't know whether it makes any difference to the advice.

I've been having problems with the total number of neighbours, especially since some of my friends are asking, and being asked, to be neighbours (often more than once) but still don't appear to be on my list and, in some cases, I find I'm getting messages back through the game that 'this is only for neighbours' when I've asked for an item or help.

I've worked/looked through these recommendations, apart from deleting ALL my neighbours which I'm rather loathe to do.

But, as at point 2, under Ribbons/Celebrity the figure is 286 whilst under Add Neighbours/Current Neighbours the figure is 266. Not the same. The first figure was 300 but I did randomly delete some, with very low levels, from my Current Neighbour list yesterday which I assume has made the difference.

On my Current Neighbours list only 14 of 266 are also facebook friends, the remainder are Farmville friends. But there are many other facebook friends with whom I can trade and help even though they DON'T appear on my Current Neighbour list.

However, the neighbours list shown across the bottom of the screen only has 264 names on it. Some of these show as being Level 1 but, by checking the Current Neighbours list, most are actually at a higher level. Any idea why?

From the later suggestions I guess it is fine to delete the lower Levels every so often rather than drastically clear all of them and keep starting again. I'm certainly hoping that some of my friends who are trying to become neighbours will be able to so long as I can keep the total down below 300, thereby giving them space on my list to be added.

Help and advice gratefully received, thanks
  • RaskofTreveRaskofTreve Social Snowflake Posts: 291Registered User
    edited May 2013
    The first figure was 300 but I did randomly delete some, with very low levels, from my Current Neighbour list yesterday which I assume has made the difference.

Help and advice gratefully received, thanks

so does that make a difference? if you deleted some of the lower levels, are you now able to add more neighbors more easily? i would assume that many of your farmville neighbors have become inactive. there is no way to tell HOW MANY have become inactive over HOW LONG. but i do know this: i deleted ALL my neighbors. that meant i had NO inactive players. from there, i simply put in more requests and people flooded in right and left, making it very, very easy to get neighbors. it all works out in the long run.

zynga doesn't make it easy, but i think starting over IS a solution.
  • jlane1959jlane1959 Muffin Posts: 14Registered User Muffin
    edited May 2013
    Hi I have been working on my list of fn. Do you know why I would have a difference in the number of celebrity 223 and from the add neighbors tab is 163?
    Thank you in advance
    J
  • RaskofTreveRaskofTreve Social Snowflake Posts: 291Registered User
    edited May 2013
    no. i can surmise that the 163 is more accurate and the 223 is what u had at one time. just go with the 163 and let not your heart be troubled, my friend...:)
  • KaleGames RovnerKaleGames Rovner Not a Title, but a Star Posts: 3Facebook Connect User New to the Forums
    edited July 2014
    Thank you for this info! I have so many neighbors who do not play anymore, and I find it frustrating when trying to finish buildings, etc.

Kale
  • EmilyJonesEmilyJones Not a Title, but a Star Posts: 1Registered User New to the Forums
    edited December 2015
    This is really helpful, thank you!