Feedback for Sonic Barrier, Alpha, Bastion, EMP and Tesla Coil Towers

Comments

• hunter1438hunter1438 Not a Title, but a Star Posts: 34Registered User Forum Traveller

Hey jhonny I PM'd u a couple days back did you get it?

• tchelotchelo Posts: 139Registered User, Facebook Connect User The Pesky Helper

Sonic Barrier Free now!!!!! B) B) B)

• jhonnyplumberjhonnyplumber Posts: 686Registered User, Facebook Connect User Dedicated Go Getter

@tchelo said:

?????? its not free on my games

• QlocQloc Posts: 7Registered User, Facebook Connect User Loose Cannon
    I fully support the add on fornaonic barrier.. It makes the war more challenging.. But with weaken viper.. Falcon user will have more advantages.. No way for viper user to 3flag most of them.. Tq zynga.. Am quiting after all the hard work for maxing viper.. Adios
  • QlocQloc Posts: 7Registered User, Facebook Connect User Loose Cannon
    I am a hardcore player.. But found it to be stressful fighting falcon defense base with a weaken viper..now most of falcon defense base doesnt even need to fight on time.. They knew it would be a sure win.. Viper with a combat stim need 6-7 shot to down falcon.. By the time 2-3 shot of railgun brings down the viper.. Yeah good work zynga
  • tchelotchelo Posts: 139Registered User, Facebook Connect User The Pesky Helper

@jhonnyplumber said:

@tchelo said:

?????? its not free on my games

I'm asking you to be free, my friend, it's not free yet I believe it will never be. Zynga makes some legal changes, but does not listen to users

• BadDay4UBadDay4U Posts: 5Registered User, Facebook Connect User Loose Cannon

Anybody had success defeating sonic barrier?

• __BP____BP__ Posts: 163Registered User, Facebook Connect User Investigator
    edited August 2018
  • BadDay4UBadDay4U Posts: 5Registered User, Facebook Connect User Loose Cannon

SB makes a 3star win almost impossible. Quick matches have become impossible to win, always matched with higher level players,
    Game has went from fun to disappointment.
    Looking for a different neighborhood

• GordGord Posts: 28Registered User, Facebook Connect User Clueless Cookie

Yes, many times depending on other factors, and each week I'm getting better at it.

• Aloha BunnyAloha Bunny Super Moderator Posts: 1,551Registered User, Super Moderator, Facebook Connect User Moderator

Appreciate your feedback and suggestions, Commanders! Rest assured that these will be relayed to the team. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

• jhonnyplumberjhonnyplumber Posts: 686Registered User, Facebook Connect User Dedicated Go Getter

@BadDay4U said:
    Anybody had success defeating sonic barrier?

anyone can say they can, not many can prove it.. emp the sonic, nuke the weapons around it , a10 those weapons, use orb(if you have an ion cannon) to take out atleast 1 tesla .. as for the rest of the attack, they will need to use 9 alpha tarmacs and 8 strikeforce to win , especially if you have hives and an omega on defense. im running an experiment myself at the moment on how many attacks and troops required /lost on a base without a charged sonic and no omega on defense and no ion cannon no stealth gen , versus the amount of attacks whilst a charged sonic and lvl 14 falcon are on defense, still no ion cannon and no stealth gen.. as much as there are some people think their awesome, proof is in the pudding ...

• TerryminatorolsonTerryminatorolson Posts: 5Registered User, Facebook Connect User Loose Cannon
    @jhonnyplumber
    I’ve only been successful about 2 times with the sonic barrier activated #1 was in hammer with no omega.
    #2 had domes surrounded around the sonic barrier which made it easier to beat .

@Terryminatorolson said:
    @jhonnyplumber
    I’ve only been successful about 2 times with the sonic barrier activated #1 was in hammer with no omega.
    #2 had domes surrounded around the sonic barrier which made it easier to beat .

strikers with cnc and strikeforce are the strongest units and will take out most bases. dont concentrate on taking out the sonic, just the weapons within it..

• Ginger Bread ManGinger Bread Man Not a Title, but a Star Posts: 2Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

I'm actually enjoying the sonic barrier, as a long time player I have seen the shift back and forth from offense to defense. And I like the idea of bases that are almost impossible to beat or even three star. I'm loving waking up to a war and we still have a fighting chance. Instead of wiped out in an hour. Our last 3 wars have been decided by one flag. Anyway that's my two sense.

• maxxmaxx Posts: 15Registered User, Facebook Connect User Muffin

No, No more fun to hit high lvl bases, and since u get stuck at an certain med count with only high lvl bases....... the fun is out of the attack, hard ok, but impossible, No , No fun. Too bad i just did not make it to 100k mark, thats now to hard to get the last Few 1000. Too time consuming. To much frustration instead of fun watching the strikers regroup and attack.

• jacmicajacmica Posts: 72Registered User, Facebook Connect User Black Sheep of ze Internet
    You lot really know how to mess up a game if i wasnt jumping to get factory parts this would be a game finisher i cant imagine how staying in one alliance would make this more fun or accessible to play .... only real solution is max ur base and wait in for wars then pick off low bases in order to get a flag n share cant wait to c what happens when we all 98 b hilarious no one fighting and yes i see this happening now .... u all idiots i lf u think this is a valued addition no one i know is of that opinion
  • Aahz74Aahz74 Posts: 6Registered User, Facebook Connect User Loose Cannon

Don't like the sonic barrier. It's too strong for the cost to deploy and continue deploying. Needs to be made more expensive to use (and redeploy), should be easy to tell if it's functional or not (so you don't waste attacks on active SBs if you're avoiding them), and should take cumulative damage from PvP (and perhaps AvA) attacks, such that multiple attacks can at least destroy it for later attackers (and not repairable unless/until you spend the increased cost to re-deploy). Otherwise, it's just too strong of a defensive tool. My $0.02

• Rasor76Rasor76 Posts: 2Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star
    I deleted the game from all devices because of weakened omega units and most importantly the sonic barrier. Stupidest **** thing ever. Next they will make it that you can only drop troops in a couple spots. Didn’t need all these robots to begin with. I quit along with 1000s of others. Not gonna pay money to play a stupid game.
  • JBX2017JBX2017 Posts: 107Registered User, Facebook Connect User Cloudylicious

It is all about $$... The Sonic Barrier is awesome for defense!! And can be defeated easily if that's the only defensive building boosted.. And no offensive boosts necessary to defeat it

But just add a couple of other defensive boosts, and it's near impossible to beat, if you don't boost your own troops..

A fully defensive boost on a HQ30/L80, you may get one or two flags if your troops are boosted and zero flags with no boosts..

I read Americans don't like to pay to win and some Asian countries don't mind paying to win a game..

So, what's the point in playing a game that requires you to spend $$ to win consistently?

Spending $$ to get to a higher level quicker is fine, but paying $$ to win is nuts!!

Anyway.....

Other companies are doing the same thing Zynga is doing... Getting Chinese people to pay to keep the game updated and running....

Anyway, I convinced myself to stop paying to play this game earlier today.. May eventually completely stop playing all online games.

• samiisamii Posts: 33Registered User, Facebook Connect User Forum Traveller
    See photos
    What is this situation?can not attacked
    > @Ginger Bread Man said:
    > I'm actually enjoying the sonic barrier, as a long time player I have seen the shift back and forth from offense to defense. And I like the idea of bases that are almost impossible to beat or even three star. I'm loving waking up to a war and we still have a fighting chance. Instead of wiped out in an hour. Our last 3 wars have been decided by one flag. Anyway that's my two sense.

Enjoy it, How many are your base?
  • TariqTariq Posts: 24Registered User, Facebook Connect User Delightful Duckling D

@samii said:

So why do we attack if there is no chance to win? Why do we continue playing this game at all? How does someone like a strategy game that has 90% no strategy to win?

> @Tariq said:
    > @samii said:
    > > @Ginger Bread Man said:
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > So why do we attack if there is no chance to win? Why do we continue playing this game at all? How does someone like a strategy game that has 90% no strategy to win?

Did not you answer my question?
    How many are your base?
  • TariqTariq Posts: 24Registered User, Facebook Connect User Delightful Duckling D

@samii said:
    > @Tariq said:
    > @samii said:
    > > @Ginger Bread Man said:
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > So why do we attack if there is no chance to win? Why do we continue playing this game at all? How does someone like a strategy game that has 90% no strategy to win?

Did not you answer my question?
    How many are your base?

HQ30-93

@Tariq said:

@samii said:

So why do we attack if there is no chance to win? Why do we continue playing this game at all? How does someone like a strategy game that has 90% no strategy to win?

Because, respectfully, Tariq, to answer your underlying (but false) premise: I do not see yours as an objective assessment of the game. Both sides have the same chance. All players play by the same rules. Sure, it's not a blowout anymore, and I'm agreeing with many here that it's a good thing in AvA because it allows our alliance members the full 24 hours to figure out tactics based on the success and failures of prior attacks on war bases. Rather than a metric of, "We won that AvA in 7 minutes!" (as my own Commander Union's alliance had personally hoisted as one of our many proud metrics), it's now a real war. And all our players can participate, particularly those outside the time zone of the war's start. That's a very, very good thing as it encourages and rewards more participation in alliance affairs.

If, according to you, the game now "has 90% no strategy to win," how do you explain that 1 out of every 2 alliances in an AvA still continues "to win"? One alliance out of the two still wins! If anything, the game relies on MORE strategy now, not less.

The only players I see complaining here are those who, like me, got into the lazy habit of using their bot to nearly clear a base with little or no effort. Yes, read that again, please: I had gotten into the same habit.

But I'm not complaining. Instead, I'm working my **** off (if that's where my brains are, as some here would claim) to unlearn my prior laziness and think carefully about each attack. After several weeks of not even qualifying for a minimal payout, I'm now #1 again in this week's Leagues.

It didn't come easy. It's been a rough month. So what?

Best regards,

Gord

@Tariq said:

@samii said:

Because, respectfully, Tariq, to answer your underlying (but false) premise: I do not see yours as an objective assessment of the game. Both sides have the same chance. All players play by the same rules.

Sure, it's not a blowout anymore, and I'm agreeing with many here that it's a good thing in AvA because it allows our alliance members the full 24 hours to figure out tactics based on the success and failures of prior attacks on war bases. Rather than a metric of, "We won that AvA in 7 minutes!" (as my own Commander Union's alliance had personally hoisted as one of our many proud metrics), it's now a real war. And all our players can participate, particularly those outside the time zone of the war's start. That's a very, very good thing as it encourages and rewards more participation in alliance affairs.

If, according to you, the game now "has 90% no strategy to win," how do you explain that 1 out of every 2 alliances in an AvA still continues "to win"? One alliance out of the two still wins! If anything, the game relies on MORE strategy now, not less.

The only players I see complaining here are those who, like me, got into the lazy habit of using their bot to nearly clear a base with little or no effort. Yes, read that again, please: I had gotten into the same habit. The difference is I'm not complaining.

I'm working my **** off (if that's where my brains are, as some here would claim) and painfully to unlearn my prior laziness, to think carefully about each attack. I think the game is great again.

Best regards,

Gord

> @Tariq said:
    > @samii said:
    > > @Tariq said:
    > > @samii said:
    > > > @Ginger Bread Man said:
    > >
    > >
    > >
    > >
    > >
    > > So why do we attack if there is no chance to win? Why do we continue playing this game at all? How does someone like a strategy game that has 90% no strategy to win?
    >
    > Did not you answer my question?
    > How many are your base?
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > HQ30-93

Can you easily attack?or you can get the full flag?
    I do not expect to receive the full flag with Omega.
    for me and for those who attack me, getting the flag is difficult.
    What pleasure is it when you can not attack, but you are in strong defense!!!
    I understand that @Gord is not lazy to clear the base with an omega unit. And me too has more than 2 years experience in E&A.
    Are you happy when you find an opponent in the middle of operation hammer fall that is not beatable? And you got him at the middle of stage one of the mission!
    The new upgrade of having "90% no strategy to win" exactly as you said makes no fun to play.
    Do not forget that Operation hammer fall requires 3 stars in all missions. Did you try it today?
    Zynga encourages jumpers and train war grangers over idiots who want to fight to get 3 star wars.
    If you read my previous posts you will notice that me and many are in that situation like me do not search for easy win. But we have to it even difficulty.
  • eblascoeblasco Posts: 2Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

As with everything about this game, even the way for your first post is not evident, not documented...
    I don't mind the sonic barrier and buffing the defense, but changing the way the combat stim works without announcing it to EVERY player is not acceptable. Ive never felt i was a top tier player, but if i tried 3-4 times (not 2 as in war, 3+ as in hammerfal) i could beat anything (as everyone who really tries should) but without the 3.25 boost from the combat stim i cant. Ive tried, with different omegas and troops, but i find some base layouts (+boosts and omega combinations) impossible to 3star. I may be lacking skills, can anynone here asssure me they can beat ANY base now? Im not asking if you can beat SOME level 98s, most of them are easy, I mean every 80+ youve ever encountered. Before this update I would answer YES.