values of the resources

tchelotchelo Posts: 139Registered User, Facebook Connect User The Pesky Helper

They should increase the values of the resources as it is not easy to leave the defense full and still comes more from the HQ. To raise the HQ, it is necessary to increase the storage of supplies, steel and tec which are expensive, but the oil storage, research agency, among other things, since the world is limited to Zynga must improve the values of the resources. One of the reasons I'm not playing is the lack of resources.
It earns an average of 150,000 steel and spends 180,000 steel to repair the omega unit.
Please increase the value of Zynga resources

Tagged:

Comments

  • Ken_KenKen_Ken Posts: 106Registered User, Facebook Connect User Cloudylicious
    At level 30, it cost 420,000 steel for a single revive of maxed robot. Given the increased strength of defense at level 30, the required resources to repair/revive robots become such a burden
  • tchelotchelo Posts: 139Registered User, Facebook Connect User The Pesky Helper

    @Ken_Ken said:
    At level 30, it cost 420,000 steel for a single revive of maxed robot. Given the increased strength of defense at level 30, the required resources to repair/revive robots become such a burden

    I hope zynga will solve this problem

  • Ken_KenKen_Ken Posts: 106Registered User, Facebook Connect User Cloudylicious
    > @tchelo said:
    > @Ken_Ken said:
    > At level 30, it cost 420,000 steel for a single revive of maxed robot. Given the increased strength of defense at level 30, the required resources to repair/revive robots become such a burden
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > I hope zynga will solve this problem

    Zynga seemingly increased a bit the loots from qm, I'm getting 300k of steel in average now.
  • jhonnyplumberjhonnyplumber Posts: 625Registered User, Facebook Connect User Mazter Guardian

    @Ken_Ken said:
    > @tchelo said:
    > @Ken_Ken said:
    > At level 30, it cost 420,000 steel for a single revive of maxed robot. Given the increased strength of defense at level 30, the required resources to repair/revive robots become such a burden
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > I hope zynga will solve this problem

    Zynga seemingly increased a bit the loots from qm, I'm getting 300k of steel in average now.

    300k still isnt enough. over 400k to revive a max falcon and with the sonic making every base a struggle. no point playing for resources unless you get an easy quick match list..which im afraid i dont... but i try to win with no offensive extras and its almost impossible to do so, and as far as im aware zynga says we should still be able to play and win without using the war factory boosts..

  • Ken_KenKen_Ken Posts: 106Registered User, Facebook Connect User Cloudylicious
    > @jhonnyplumber said:
    > @Ken_Ken said:
    > > @tchelo said:
    > > @Ken_Ken said:
    > > At level 30, it cost 420,000 steel for a single revive of maxed robot. Given the increased strength of defense at level 30, the required resources to repair/revive robots become such a burden
    > >
    > >
    > >
    > >
    > >
    > > I hope zynga will solve this problem
    >
    > Zynga seemingly increased a bit the loots from qm, I'm getting 300k of steel in average now.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > 300k still isnt enough. over 400k to revive a max falcon and with the sonic making every base a struggle. no point playing for resources unless you get an easy quick match list..which im afraid i dont... but i try to win with no offensive extras and its almost impossible to do so, and as far as im aware zynga says we should still be able to play and win without using the war factory boosts..

    For sure not enough. I'm in a constant deficit of steel. The more you play quick match, the more you are lacking steel. Which is so hilarious as Zynga is claiming to encourage people to play qm, but in practice more and more players are skipping qm partly due to the difficulties but mostly due to lack of resources to repair robot.
  • Aloha BunnyAloha Bunny Super Moderator Posts: 1,395Super Moderator Moderator

    Appreciate your feedback about the resources, Commanders. Rest assured that your sentiments will be forwarded to the E&A team. Thanks!

  • jhonnyplumberjhonnyplumber Posts: 625Registered User, Facebook Connect User Mazter Guardian

    @Ken_Ken said:
    > @jhonnyplumber said:
    > @Ken_Ken said:
    > > @tchelo said:
    > > @Ken_Ken said:
    > > At level 30, it cost 420,000 steel for a single revive of maxed robot. Given the increased strength of defense at level 30, the required resources to repair/revive robots become such a burden
    > >
    > >
    > >
    > >
    > >
    > > I hope zynga will solve this problem
    >
    > Zynga seemingly increased a bit the loots from qm, I'm getting 300k of steel in average now.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > 300k still isnt enough. over 400k to revive a max falcon and with the sonic making every base a struggle. no point playing for resources unless you get an easy quick match list..which im afraid i dont... but i try to win with no offensive extras and its almost impossible to do so, and as far as im aware zynga says we should still be able to play and win without using the war factory boosts..

    For sure not enough. I'm in a constant deficit of steel. The more you play quick match, the more you are lacking steel. Which is so hilarious as Zynga is claiming to encourage people to play qm, but in practice more and more players are skipping qm partly due to the difficulties but mostly due to lack of resources to repair robot.

    why would they want to play quick match when zynga lets them get easy resources and 10 times the components from jumping..

  • AnalinfernoAnalinferno Posts: 3Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

    I’m seeing higher payouts from quick battles AND retaliations so hopefully it’s a bit of a relief for now. I agree it’s not enough of an increase, but some is better than none

  • tchelotchelo Posts: 139Registered User, Facebook Connect User The Pesky Helper

    @Analinferno said:
    I’m seeing higher payouts from quick battles AND retaliations so hopefully it’s a bit of a relief for now. I agree it’s not enough of an increase, but some is better than none

    I did not realize this difference, for me it's the same low amount as ever

  • MfrossoMfrosso Loose Cannon Posts: 74Registered User Black Sheep of ze Internet

    All I no is even if you win the battle you lose on steel collected. This game is becoming harder and more frustrating to play. Between medal dumpers, jumpers and increased strength in new defenses the game is defeating itself. I have been playing for 4 years and this is the first time that I’m contemplating hanging it up. Fix the game fast.

  • tchelotchelo Posts: 139Registered User, Facebook Connect User The Pesky Helper

    It is very low on features and will not solve this problem.

Sign In or Register to comment.