Commanders, we’ve noticed certain players taking undue advantage of the ‘Change Mission’ option in the globe battles, as well as the use of scripting/botting to level up their Omega Units. We have taken the decisions to allow for a fixed number of free ‘change mission’ actions, and to limit the Omega XP gained. These actions are to strengthen fairer competition within the player community without impacting genuine players. Visit the E&A DevSpeak #11 to read more.

Feedback for HQ Level upgrade 25 & 26

Aloha BunnyAloha Bunny Super ModeratorSuper Moderator Posts: 908 Moderator
edited June 20 in General Conversation

Share your feedback here, Commanders! Read the entire FAQ.

Tagged:

Comments

• FuryFury Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 29 Clueless Cookie
    edited June 20

Well after 2 years of playing zynga you have finally done it. Pushing the coast of structures to astronomical prices. Don't get me wrong I understand what this game offers. It's like no other game, where its truly a team game. But sadly most like to work on there on. For the simple fact that they can't count on a player half way around the globe. 8 million for 25. What, 9 mill for 26...then what? 27, 28, 29,?.10milin, 11mil, 12mil....CRAZY! Players in my alliance already have expressed that they've hit the "resource wall" meaning they can't play long enough inoder to achieve hq 24 and have dropped out. Now this, without structure coast adjustments.... well it took me 2 years to get to 24....what a waste. Can't be a slave to it any more. I bid you all ado!

• HMDHMD Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 30 Forum Traveller

You have absolutely got to be kidding me. You release the update without fixing the assists function? One of my stockpiles is now stuck at 12/16 with 3d9h to go. This has to be par on course with the dumbest ideas Zynga has ever come up with. How about you fix the problems first? Or is this just a ploy for you to get us to spend gold to finish the things that are stuck.

• SascijocoSascijoco Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 77 Black Sheep of ze Internet
    edited June 20
    @Aloha Bunny @Ozzy @HMD Agree with HMD, excited for it and bam here come the issues. Steel Stock stuck at 13/16. Get with the program and fix these issues!
  • sonar1sonar1 Cupcake Princesses Registered User Posts: 292 Unstained Chieftain

I'm excited about the new features but it's a grind. Average player will never see these levels. 8.5 million of each resource for a HQ upgrade. I can imagine what a max level wall will be. 1 million tech per wall. lol. The quick match loot is out of balance. I'm pondering taking a break for a while. Just not sure I'm ready for such a grind. The game crashes and bugs are of no help either. My assist requests are still stuck and I average at one crash per strike force application.

• franklyfrankly Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 65 Captain Obvious
    Can see some friends requests but couldn't assist.
  • tosh9itosh9i Grasshopper Registered User Posts: 140 Saint Spontaneous
    edited June 20

what's the range of the HQ gun?

• avidaravidar Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 5 Loose Cannon

когда вернут друзей для помощи

• CurseiusCurseius Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 34 Forum Traveller

its a nice update for higher level players but all the mid and low level players could use a quality of life change,

specifically you guys should implement a sandbox HQ editor so we can create and save up to 3 different base layouts right now it takes about 2 hours to redesign your base becuase you first have to move EVERYthing including each and every individual wall peice to one side of the map so you can start redesigning your base on the other side its a serious pain in the right shoulder capsule

">
    COME AND SUB ME ON YOUTUBE!

• SascijocoSascijoco Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 77 Black Sheep of ze Internet
    edited June 20
    @Aloha Bunny please fix the bug where buildings under construction get stuck at 13/16 assists. Again this puts certain players that are having this issue at a dis-advantage in regards to those who do not have this issue. Thank you! ;)
  • BatBat Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 58 This Space is Available

Agreed after mower than 2.5 years and a hq. 24 I think i am finally done. What a messed up game it has turned into.

• Commander DariusCommander Darius Super Moderator Super Moderator Posts: 2,220 Moderator

@zukky said:
    I have upgraded my HQ level to 25, after that I met a strange basement in quickmatch.
    You can see there are too many defense domes in base.
    I know the HQ upgrade window appeared wrong in a few hours from the latest update.
    There were 11 guard towers and 10 defense domes listed below. Of course It have already be fixed, now we can see 1 guard tower only.
    I suppose the player "pwescd" finished upgrading HQ in the moment.
    He is not to blame. This bug occurs due to YOUR mistake,zynga.
    It's a terrible bug, breaking game balances.
    You should detect and fix it as soon as possible.

This should be fixed now, so the players that upgraded their HQ to 25 have only obtained 1 Guard Tower and no additional Domed Defense. Thank you.

• Commander DariusCommander Darius Super Moderator Super Moderator Posts: 2,220 Moderator

@tosh9i said:

Here's the attack range of the HQ Gun/Stinger. It will only appear when you upgrade your HQ to 25 and up.

• Alpha1Alpha1 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 232 Cupcake Princess

very nice that the base area is bigger, but could have been a little more bigger.
    And please stop the use of gunship in wars, it defeats the object to max out your defenses and use war factory items. sometimes i stop boosting my base because they use gunships and can overcome base.

• tosh9itosh9i Grasshopper Registered User Posts: 140 Saint Spontaneous

@Commander Darius said:

@tosh9i said:

Here's the attack range of the HQ Gun/Stinger. It will only appear when you upgrade your HQ to 25 and up.

thanks, I was hoping that it'd be greater than the Viper's range since that thing can take down a level 24 HQ with one shot.

• Ken_KenKen_Ken Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 19 Muffin
    Agree with many other players who suggest to fix the stuck assist request before moving to an update which would definitely bring in new bugs.

It's very frustrating when you spend a lot of time in farming resources for the new level of structures but you suddenly find the construction stuck at 2 days....

Please fix it
  • avidaravidar Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 5 Loose Cannon

когда вернут друзей для помощи

• jhonnyplumberjhonnyplumber Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 199 Fisherman

@Alpha1 said:
    very nice that the base area is bigger, but could have been a little more bigger.
    And please stop the use of gunship in wars, it defeats the object to max out your defenses and use war factory items. sometimes i stop boosting my base because they use gunships and can overcome base.

ive seen some of the top players using gunships in wars , makes you wonder how hard this game is for some people.

• Alpha1Alpha1 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 232 Cupcake Princess

@jhonnyplumber said:

@Alpha1 said:

ive seen some of the top players using gunships in wars , makes you wonder how hard this game is for some people.

we changed our way to win wars , before long ago we used to make turns to boost our bases for the top players, now with we play hammer and get gunships and 4 guys each have 4 bases in alliance , run a 50-60 flag war and its over in 20 min no need to boost your base , but very boring last week my level 43 base out a level 63. my level 49 can take out 70's and my level 77 can take just about everyone.

its no longer a alliance war it is a race who can finish first. i dont even think i am going to max defenses for 25 and 26 i dont see the point.

• jhonnyplumberjhonnyplumber Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 199 Fisherman

@Alpha1 said:

@jhonnyplumber said:

@Alpha1 said:

we changed our way to win wars , before long ago we used to make turns to boost our bases for the top players, now with we play hammer and get gunships and 4 guys each have 4 bases in alliance , run a 50-60 flag war and its over in 20 min no need to boost your base , but very boring last week my level 43 base out a level 63. my level 49 can take out 70's and my level 77 can take just about everyone.

its no longer a alliance war it is a race who can finish first. i dont even think i am going to max defenses for 25 and 26 i dont see the point.

my hq upgrade got stuck at 11 and now i have to wait over 3 days, im calling that an omen and wont be bothering to upgrade in a hurry now either, and with the amount of resources available in quick match it will take a month to save up 8 million now.

@jhonnyplumber said:

@Alpha1 said:

@jhonnyplumber said:

@Alpha1 said:

my hq upgrade got stuck at 11 and now i have to wait over 3 days, im calling that an omen and wont be bothering to upgrade in a hurry now either, and with the amount of resources available in quick match it will take a month to save up 8 million now.

@jhonnyplumber said:

@Alpha1 said:

@jhonnyplumber said:

@Alpha1 said:

you lucky mine got stuck at 10 you got 1 more then me

@HMD said:
    You have absolutely got to be kidding me. You release the update without fixing the assists function? One of my stockpiles is now stuck at 12/16 with 3d9h to go. This has to be par on course with the dumbest ideas Zynga has ever come up with. How about you fix the problems first? Or is this just a ploy for you to get us to spend gold to finish the things that are stuck.

@Sascijoco said:
    @Aloha Bunny @Ozzy @HMD Agree with HMD, excited for it and bam here come the issues. Steel Stock stuck at 13/16. Get with the program and fix these issues!

@sonar1 said:
    My assist requests are still stuck

@frankly said:
    Can see some friends requests but couldn't assist.

@Ken_Ken said:
    Agree with many other players who suggest to fix the stuck assist request before moving to an update which would definitely bring in new bugs.

It's very frustrating when you spend a lot of time in farming resources for the new level of structures but you suddenly find the construction stuck at 2 days....

Please fix it

@jhonnyplumber said:

my hq upgrade got stuck at 11 and now i have to wait over 3 days, im calling that an omen and wont be bothering to upgrade in a hurry now either,

@Alpha1 said:
    you lucky mine got stuck at 10 you got 1 more then me

Thank you for all the reports and I apologize for the inconvenience, Commanders. The issues with the assist feature are continuously being fixed by the team. Please stay tuned on this page or monitor this article for further announcements.

• slowdawgslowdawg Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star

my com isnt working wont load

• houdinihoudini Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 20 Delightful Duckling D

It's still very expensive to upgrade our buildings and our armaments........

• houdinihoudini Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 20 Delightful Duckling D

But don't get me wrong I love this game

> @Fury said:
    > Well after 2 years of playing zynga you have finally done it. Pushing the coast of structures to astronomical prices. Don't get me wrong I understand what this game offers. It's like no other game, where its truly a team game. But sadly most like to work on there on. For the simple fact that they can't count on a player half way around the globe. 8 million for 25. What, 9 mill for 26...then what? 27, 28, 29,?.10milin, 11mil, 12mil....CRAZY! Players in my alliance already have expressed that they've hit the "resource wall" meaning they can't play long enough inoder to achieve hq 24 and have dropped out. Now this, without structure coast adjustments.... well it took me 2 years to get to 24....what a waste. Can't be a slave to it any more. I bid you all ado!

Shame that Zynga has let it get this bad, absolutely out of control. Sorry to see a long time player leave because of all the issues. I'm sure this will be more prevelant as the issues continue
    > @Bat said:
    > Agreed after mower than 2.5 years and a hq. 24 I think i am finally done. What a messed up game it has turned into.

Another one gone, wow when will Zynga stop the hemmoraging

@Sascijoco said:
    Shame that Zynga has let it get this bad, absolutely out of control. Sorry to see a long time player leave because of all the issues. I'm sure this will be more prevelant as the issues continue

We're glad to inform that the issues with the assist feature have been fixed and it should apply on your next building/research speed-up requests. Please visit this page for more details. Thank you.

> @Commander Darius said:
    > @Sascijoco said:
    > Shame that Zynga has let it get this bad, absolutely out of control. Sorry to see a long time player leave because of all the issues. I'm sure this will be more prevelant as the issues continue
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > We're glad to inform that the issues with the assist feature have been fixed and it should apply on your next building/research speed-up requests. Please visit this page for more details. Thank you.

@Ozzy @Aloha Bunny Next??? Not cool when you are at 25 trying to go to 26. They are not 12 hour upgrades. They take almost a week. And yet you still do not offer any assistance in the form of gold or construction boosts to make up for the issue you created. Meanwhile other players are just flying past those that are affected. I'm not shocked that your stock prices are dropping and are down for a full year now with this kind of customer service. My only hope is that Zynga Shareholders are aware of how poorly you treat your paying customers!
  • FuryFury Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 29 Clueless Cookie
    edited June 23

@sonar1 said:
    I'm excited about the new features but it's a grind. Average player will never see these levels. 8.5 million of each resource for a HQ upgrade. I can imagine what a max level wall will be. 1 million tech per wall. lol. The quick match loot is out of balance. I'm pondering taking a break for a while. Just not sure I'm ready for such a grind. The game crashes and bugs are of no help either. My assist requests are still stuck and I average at one crash per strike force application.

Couldn't have said it any better my self Sonar...I have no desire to do the "grind" from hq 24 to get to 25 you need "roughly" 36.5 million each resource. No thanks...I'm most certainly not EVER GOING TO BUY GOLD AGAIN. why would y? Your just going to release hq 27, 28. At insane resource cost....I hope zynga you really pay attention to how long such feet will take for the average player....it sickens me that I've boughten gold in the past.