Commanders! Defend your base with the protection of the new EMP and Bastion towers, and eliminate
your enemies with the power of Ravager M8. Watch the Video Trailer and join the discussion.

Memories of War - Forum Exclusive!

General01General01 Contributor Posts: 247 Gabby Enthusiast
edited May 17 in Forum Exclusive Contests

Attention Commanders! This week marks the second anniversary of E&A and we have you all to thank. We may have lost a few battles but NOT lost the war. Thank you for reporting for duty and doing what you do best: Defending your base and Destroying the enemies! Thank you for ‘Scouting’ the right target and obliterating the GRA bases. Most importantly, thank you for establishing a network of allies who will watch your back. To make this week special, we bring you ‘Memories of War’. We'll be announcing the rules shortly, watch this space for further updates.

Comments

• Leo_EscobarLeo_Escobar Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star
    Ami la parte que me gusto fue los graficos muy buena estrategia y exelente funciona yo no me quejo de las actualizaciones y las unidades omegas le an dado un toque interesante..gracias por darnos esta alegria saludo de mi alianza EA2. El Salvador!! Gnr Leo㊗
  • AvengersAvengers Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star

i am new to this so i think i am not entitled to any achievements for starting out fresh meat. is there anything free or beginners.

• zumin1104zumin1104 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 16 Muffin
    My best memory is the AVA war of JPN farming club vs. JPN fighting club. I'm the owner of the two alliances.
    Everyone in my alliances cooperated each other and was enjoying the war. Through the war, I could learn a lot of improtant things,
    such as friendship.
    The memory still remains
    shining in my heart. Surely, I'd like to do that again.
  • masternaymasternay Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star
    I 'm like the second anniversary E & A so l'm welcome for zynga forums
  • bajingluncatbajingluncat Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 5 Loose Cannon
    Kengan pertama ku main game E&A sewaktu masih berlakunya jumper. Dima saat itu aku belum memahami permainan ini. Aku pergi dari aliansi satu ke tempat lain dan bertemu teman teman yang sama sama tidak paham dengan game ini, dan kami pergi ketempat sebuah aliansi yang menurut kami dapat memberi kami ilmu,dari teman teman aliansi tersebut. dan ternyata benar kmi berbagi ilmu disana, hingg saat ini. Aku berharap jumper diadakan kembali untuk meningkat kn persahabatn terimakasih zynga. we love momment jumper :#
  • Grim_ReapGrim_Reap Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star

One of my most memorable moments comes from my land mines. I hid them in a corner under a group of trees. I had an attacker land his troops directly on to of them. The whole platoon was dead on arrival. It looked liked the helicopter was being attacked.

• MindyBuschMindyBusch Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 5 Loose Cannon
    I have a lot of memories but my favorite was when my high school sweetheart & I reconnected and he introduced me to his fav game, Empires & Allies. Mine was Clash of Clans so we both tried out the others fav game and Empires won hands down. So now when we need to relax & unwind after a long day, we play together as a couple.
  • MindyBuschMindyBusch Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 5 Loose Cannon
    As for my favorite moment during gameplay, was when we annialated every enemy base in war within 20 minutes of war start! The enemies gave up and didn't even finish battling! We do that often now but the 1st time is always the best!
  • RicardoCaetano1980RicardoCaetano1980 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star
    For my favorite moment in gameplay, was when we Won a Fight against every enemy base in war within 7 minutes, and the enemy didn't even do a single flag the 1st time is always the best all bases are atack at the time nice win .
  • ariyobarzanariyobarzan Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 3 Not a Title, but a Star
    my alliance is better all,you see accant: naser z that is very nice.i am alwayse in the war or attack.i hit lvl76.haha :#
  • Crazyturk11Crazyturk11 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 7 Loose Cannon
    Well to be honest I think this game has brought me good memories with people in normal circumstances I would have never met. We have created an Alliance with people from all over the world. Our Alliance has females and males, we created a what's app group to help each other in emergency attacks or just to request materials. I have played many games via Facebook and Google but never had the experience and fun that Empires and Allies has given me. Thank you as my best memory will be the friendships that this game environment has given me.

Turan Birliği is our Alliance and we're a family and just beginning making memories. I look forward to sharing more memories with you in the near future.

Best Regards, Crazyturk11
  • KazeyKazey Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star
    Best memory was when I play downloaded! and still play:)
  • HridoyHridoy Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star

I have been in the alliance since 2015. I have so many memories with it. One of them with the metal rain. I had no idea how it works. With my HQ level 12 got a chance to contact with a metal rain! I cleared artillery around the metal rain with hellfire missile and ion cannon and then stroke to the metal rain with air strike! it was slightly damaged. Time to deploy my troops! I deployed rangers and got some command points by destroying supply drops and guard tower. Suddenly, metal rain fired! Oh no, I was loosing my rangers! It was so fast, what should I do? Either deploy a stealth tank or EMP. I deployed stealth tank and here the dome THEL emitted laser to the stealth tank. I thought, "No matter, it will buy me some time to strike back!". And yes, it was. I had med pack in my hand, lets hit the metal rain. My stealth tank was sacrificed and my rangers took care of the metal rain within the time! That was close, I would have lost the battle just for metal rain. True that Metal Rain names it all!

• tinatina Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star

My first moment is when my partner found the game then he showed me what to do, i love it now and carnt keep off it i think its brill.

• Banndit1Banndit1 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star
    My favorite moment in the game is when I created a family not a alliance and we are still all there the best group off brothers anyone could ask for this in not just a game to play it's a place to find good friends that become FAMILY
  • josecasjosecas Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 4 Not a Title, but a Star

recuerdo el empires&allies anterior pero era un pozo de tramposos este empires&allies es mas completo y me gusta mas (mucho mas) enhorabuena a los desarrolladores

• KaastianKaastian Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star

One of my favourite alliance moments was i'd been in an alliance were no one talked much, help was scarce so i left that alliance & joined another to find the difference absolutely astounding. Chat was so active, help was abundant & people said 'thank you' when they received help from other players. Just really added bundles to the pleasure of playing.

• HarounHaroun Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star
    I think my the best memory when find this game by luck because appear to me on Facebook first not care but make download and now can't leave Day with out play really like this game and I'm sad because not play early
    And now wait every update in game and read about news and appear some game but this the best for ever
  • RubenZascazRubenZascaz Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 3 Not a Title, but a Star

Lo que más me gusta de este juego es su grado de justa batalla! Las batallas son equitativas y realmente se basan en la estrategia. Es importante que los desarrolladores hayan sido responsables en asegurar que las fortalezas son iguales y la investigación similar, he podido comprobar que si mi investigación supera a los adversarios el sistema ayuda al oponente con unos refuerzos que me superan en investigación otorgando casi la victoria absoluta

• RubenZascazRubenZascaz Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 3 Not a Title, but a Star
  • AvisAvis Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star

As a retirement, this game bring me so much fun. I spend a lot of time play this game. After joint with the current alliance, that bring me more and more fun. Most of my alliance members are so great, we help each other to achieve the mission or upgrade. However it is quite different from the real corps as what I have been with more that 40 years ago. I love this game.

• deadpool1deadpool1 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star
    When i first started E&A i thought meh its just another game. But i was wrong. Since joining my alliance ive had nothing but fun and laughter. My best memory was telling everyone that im new to this so not a high level. The team leader donated me full supplies and still does now. The whole alliance helps each other out regulaly and thats what makes my alliance the greatest.
  • Happy007Happy007 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star
    1st congrats to our total family members for completing 2yrs.ofcourse I like this game because iwhen I play this game I feel real adventure.my alliance members are also so supportive.we do war togetherly.my alliance general is such a superb leader who always advice us a lot that how to improve in attack etc.njying d game a lot.thanx
  • whippsta15whippsta15 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 9 Loose Cannon

My best memory is when we got placed up against ranked the 5th alliance at the time Delta Hot Shotz we were ranked 251 roughly at the time, we were all excited to give it our best shot, we lost in the end but we all had a very fun war that day trying our best, it was great!!

• FenixFenix Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star

I got many best memories with my alliance mates. We fight together and research new skill sharing each other to make us improving together. Play the game, enjoy the great time!!

• Chris1990Chris1990 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 5 Loose Cannon

My best moment was to find this game at the App Store. I really love this game and I am playing every day many hours. I found a lot of cool people and friends here and I am part of a really great alliance. I started alone with nothing and now I am one of the best 400 gamers international . We are a wonderful network and professional team and win 90% from our alliance wars. One of my best time was the "jumping time" to collect loot with very many people and friends in different alliances . We had an very big network with international friends and helped each other to grow up very fast :) today It isn't so easy to collect the loot everywhere without fighting at the war , I miss this time but I understand that zynga had to do something against this. But I have really great memories, I loved this time and the different international friends I could meet and talk to. An other great moment was the release day from coloss & Viper because it makes fighting more easy for everyone. Thanks zynga:) thanks to all my friends for helping me the last year :)

This discussion has been closed.