Changing globe missions problem

emanceemance Posts: 5Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

I ve got a real problem with missions on the globe : when I want to change a base already attacked with 1-2 stars on the globe I ve got the following message « to unlock new missions, complete any 15 unconquered missions currently available on the globe with at least 1 star » . My number of « change mission » is 5/24 so I should be able to change missions !! Got exactly the same problem on several accounts, that’s really weird so could you please fix that problem. Don’t tell me to uninstall the game and try to reinstall it because it doesn’t solve anything !! So could you fix that very very very annoying problem !!!!! Thank you
!

Comments

• emanceemance Posts: 5Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star
    edited August 25

Just read in forum that mission reset was fixed ... that’s not true at all !!! Just read my post and look at the pics provided ... that’s really weird

• clayclay Posts: 21Registered User, Facebook Connect User Delightful Duckling D

once you attack 15 more bases and get at least one flag. it will let you reset more bases

• emanceemance Posts: 5Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

Clay I wish it would be as simple as that but in fact it can be worse because before having that message to complete any 15 mission I had one asking to complete 5 missions. Just after the sixth one I had the one with 15 missions. I don’t know how they give this number of 15 or 5 missions but its never the same number, and if you do those 15 or 5 missions you can only restart 1 mission before having the same message with a random number to do again. Sometime when you are lucky you can restart 2-3 bases but never more.That’s really weird!!

• clayclay Posts: 21Registered User, Facebook Connect User Delightful Duckling D

sorry i couldnt help more.. i would click the help button in game and send a ticket in then emance. that would be your best bet

i dont know how many npc bases you have in globe. that could be the problem. i found out unless they changed it. dont play globe for a week or two and they pop up faster. for me they did. i have around 60 or so.

edited August 28

Hi clay,
    Someone told me to complete all the globe missions to solve this annoying problem but it didn’t solve anything. Still have the same problem. I mean I have completed all the missions (3 stars each time) of the globe to try to have a clean restart but each time I get the same result with the same problems. And when all missions are completed I have to wait a VERY long time before having several missions available. It’s quite hard to get enough ressources to upgrade bases when you can’t use world missions. I use wars and quick matches of course, but it’s never enough to get hq33-34. I hope they will fix that problem because I know a lot of people having nearly the same problem. I was about to quit because I am really fed up with all those problems. No more fun playing this game... I’ve sent several messages to zynga (in the game) but I am still waiting for answers.

• Roy ThuynsRoy Thuyns Not a Title, but a Star Posts: 44Registered User Grasshopper
    True. I had it with 25 to complete victories with at least 1 star!! After i did that I hoped i could change all those 25 but no. After 2 it asked me again to complete.... with at least 1 star before bla bla bla

Yes Roy, and zynga just answered my different messages saying it was their new way of playing world missions.i Told them that annoying players wasn’t the right way of doing so since now NO MORE GOLD BOUGHT until they correct that stupid way of doing, I am really fed up with that game and what they do to encourage players to stop playing ...