[FAQ] HQ Levels 33 & 34

Aloha BunnyAloha Bunny Super ModeratorPosts: 1,642Registered User, Super Moderator, Facebook Connect User Moderator
edited July 11 in Announcements & Updates

Q: How do I make sure that I am ready to upgrade my HQ to Level 33 & 34?
A:
To be able to upgrade your HQ to Level 33 & 34, make sure that your Stockpile Buildings are upgraded so that the resource cap for Supply, Steel, and Tech is greater than the HQ upgrade cost.

Q: What are the Resources required to upgrade to HQ Level 33 & 34?
A:
Supply, Steel, and Tech.

Q: What's new at HQ Levels 33 & 34? Why should I upgrade to new HQ levels?
A:
Upgrading to Level 33 & 34 will unlock one more upgrade level for most of the Buildings, Units and Command Powers in the game.

Also, upgrading to new levels increases the health and intensifies functions of each respective building.

Below are the new Building Upgrades available at HQ Level 32:

• Oil Derrick
  • Fuel Stockpile
  • Steel Factory
  • Steel Stockpile
  • Supply Drop
  • Supply Stockpile
  • Tech Factory
  • Tech Stockpile

Below are the Building Upgrades at HQ Level 33:

• Artillery
  • Dome Defense
  • EMP Tower
  • Oil Derrick
  • Fuel Stockpile
  • Guard Tower
  • Headquarters
  • Metal Rain
  • Patriot
  • Rail gun
  • Research Agency
  • Steel Factory
  • Steel Stockpile
  • Supply Drop
  • Supply Stockpile
  • Tech Factory
  • Tech Stockpile
  • Storage Bunker
  • Walls
  • War Factory
  • Weapons Command

Below are the Building Upgrades at HQ Level 34:

• Artillery
  • Domed Defense
  • Fuel Stockpile
  • Guard Tower
  • Headquarters
  • Metal Rain
  • Patriot
  • Rail Gun
  • Research Agency
  • Storage Bunker
  • War Factory
  • Weapons Command

When the War Factory is upgraded, some recipes that are available will also get an upgrade.

War Factory Upgrades at HQ level 33:

• Drone Hive
  • Ion Cannon
  • Stealth Generator

War Factory Upgrades at HQ level 34:

• Ion Cannon
  • Stealth Generator

Metal Rain:
At HQ 33, you can place another Metal Rain unit on your base. (You can have a total of 5 Metal Rain structures from HQ 33).

Q: When is the new Unit unlocked?
A:
At HQ 34, players will unlock a new tarmac unit, Gauss Tank. It’s an Offense only unit.

Q: How does having Gauss Tank help in my battle?
A:
Gauss Tanks are ground unit. They can attack ground enemy targets.
Gauss Tank fires a charged electromagnetic projectile, piercing its target and keeps drilling through everything in its path, far behind the target as well, till the maximum projectile range! After the projectile hits the first target, the damage falls off with distance.
The piercing damage range is always the same regardless of how far the first target is from the Gauss Tank.

That’s not all; the superior Gauss Tank technology also makes it invulnerable to stun effect! The Gauss tank can be researched and upgraded, to increase its health and damage capabilities.

Gauss Tank’s high health and upscaling of damage with piercing projectiles make it a formidable force in the battlefield.

Q: How many Gauss Tanks can I have on my Tarmac?
A:
If you have a Tarmac at level 10, you can train up to 2 Gauss Tanks.

Q: What is Remote Hack and how do I use it in battles?
A:
Remote Hack is a Command Ability available at HQ 33. This ability does not consume command points but rely on Hack Charge which replenishes after every battle. The number of hack charges available per battle can be increased by researching the Remote Hack ability in Research Agency. There is no cost or craft time associated with this power.

Deploy Remote Hack on enemy troops or structures to make them fight for you for the duration of the hack. Hacked units/structures fire on enemy units and structures except the HQ building.

Defense Structures can be hacked for the less amount of time compared to the buff and de-buff buildings (like Alpha Tower, Bastion Tower, and Sonic Barrier) but will do additional damage. Hacking Alpha Tower, Bastion Tower, and Sonic Barrier will remove their defense benefits for a limited time.

Using the remote hack on HQ will hack the HQ Stinger and reveal the position of the stealth generators. Hacking EMP Tower will stun defensive structures and units for a limited time.

NOTE: Resource buildings and Commandos are immune to the Remote Hack.
Since hacked structures last for a limited time, the offensive troops will attack them even while they are hacked.

Command Ability can be upgraded in the research agency to increase the number of hack charges and the duration of the hack.

Q: How do I use Remote Hack
A:
During attacks, Select the hack Icon and tap on any defense Structure or Mechanical Troop to hack it. The hack has a range of 3, so it is possible to hack multiple structures and Units if they are within the hack range.

Q: Does Hacking AirMed Drone Hive heal my offensive troops?
A:
Yes, Hacked AirMed Drone Hive will heal offensive troop till their hack duration.