Does your Facebook Friends list appear to be blank when trying to assign FB Allies to Strike Force? Here are the reasons why:
- You might have not accepted permission to access your Friends List on your Profile when you first connected to Facebook
- The permission to access your Friend List has expired
- You have logged on and connected to a different Facebook account
To have this resolved, please follow the instructions below:
Make sure to keep your Empires & Allies and Facebook apps updated to its latest versions
On your Facebook Profile, go to "Account Settings"
- Select "Apps and Websites"
- Under "Apps and Websites", you will see all the games associated with your account by going to "Logged in with Facebook"
- Look for "Empires & Allies" in the list of games that you’ve accessed
- After tapping Empires & Allies, click the “Remove App” option to reset your settings for this App
Note: If you don't have the Facebook app installed on your phone, you can also perform this on your web browsers.
- On Facebook App, web browsers, and phone settings (iOS 10 & below), simply log out, then log in again using the account where your Facebook friends are also playing the game
- Open Empires & Allies, go to "Game Settings”, and then under the “General” tab, do another “Facebook Connect"
Note: Simply refresh the game if you will encounter the error “Unable to connect to your account. Please try again later”.
- Make sure to re-allow the access to your Facebook friends list
- Check your Facebook Strike Force, then assign your FB friends to your Strike Force slots