no new flag !!

stevenpstevenp Posts: 52Registered User, Facebook Connect User This Space is Available

why did we not receive a new flag ? all we have is the one i had already from last year , I WANT A NEW FLAG FOR LOGGING IN 10 DAYS IN A ROW !!

Comments

• Ken_KenKen_Ken Posts: 117Registered User, Facebook Connect User Cloudylicious
    Did you collect it from the gift box?
  • jhonnyplumberjhonnyplumber Posts: 671Registered User, Facebook Connect User Dedicated Go Getter

@Ken_Ken said:
    Did you collect it from the gift box?

its the same flag as last year " snowman" that is what he is saying :-)

• Ken_KenKen_Ken Posts: 117Registered User, Facebook Connect User Cloudylicious
    > @jhonnyplumber said:
    > @Ken_Ken said:
    > Did you collect it from the gift box?
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > its the same flag as last year " snowman" that is what he is saying :-)

Lol, I have no proble with the same snowman, I didn't notice that. I'd rather prefer Zynga team to be lazy in new stuff, instead of endless glitches
  • Aloha BunnyAloha Bunny Super Moderator Posts: 1,523Registered User, Super Moderator, Facebook Connect User Moderator

Thanks for your feedback regarding the rewards from the Holiday Madness, especially about the Flag, @stevenp. I also appreciate your comments, @jhonnyplumber and @Ken_Ken. Good to know that you're collecting different designs, and I understand your sentiment for getting the same one. I'll make sure that this will be relayed to the E&A team for further review and consideration.

• stevenpstevenp Posts: 52Registered User, Facebook Connect User This Space is Available

the year should be on the flag

• __BP____BP__ Posts: 157Registered User, Facebook Connect User Saint Spontaneous

I don't see what difference it will make for a flag that you use maybe for 2-3 weeks of the year lol. As @Ken_Ken said I'd rather the dev team fix the bugs in game than have to worry about designing a new flag for holiday madness

• jhonnyplumberjhonnyplumber Posts: 671Registered User, Facebook Connect User Dedicated Go Getter

words of a jumper that doesnt play for new flags everyweek.. 1 only fly flags for a week at a time, because i swap them weekly :-) flags are part of this game and zynga should stop being so lazy as to not change them .

• __BP____BP__ Posts: 157Registered User, Facebook Connect User Saint Spontaneous
    And I thought the original post was about holiday madness flag lol. Stupid me. I play daily in wars and qm. Do I care if I finish top 3 in a league? No, not really lol

> @jhonnyplumber said:
    > words of a jumper that doesnt play for new flags everyweek.. 1 only fly flags for a week at a time, because i swap them weekly :-) flags are part of this game and zynga should stop being so lazy as to not change them .
    edited January 8

BP said:
    And I thought the original post was about holiday madness flag lol. Stupid me. I play daily in wars and qm. Do I care if I finish top 3 in a league? No, not really lol

> @jhonnyplumber said:
    > words of a jumper that doesnt play for new flags everyweek.. 1 only fly flags for a week at a time, because i swap them weekly :-) flags are part of this game and zynga should stop being so lazy as to not change them .

thats why you are a jumper, you cant hack the quick match game, but thats ok theres hundreds just like you. its common knowledge jumpers dont like playing quick match because high medal counts make your game harder, so i totally get why you dont like winning too many medals in quick match..

edited January 8
    > @jhonnyplumber said:
    > BP said:
    > And I thought the original post was about holiday madness flag lol. Stupid me. I play daily in wars and qm. Do I care if I finish top 3 in a league? No, not really lol
    >
    >
    > > @jhonnyplumber said:
    > > words of a jumper that doesnt play for new flags everyweek.. 1 only fly flags for a week at a time, because i swap them weekly :-) flags are part of this game and zynga should stop being so lazy as to not change them .
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > thats why you are a jumper, you cant hack the quick match game, but thats ok theres hundreds just like you. its common knowledge jumpers dont like playing quick match because high medal counts make your game harder, so i totally get why you dont like winning too many medals in quick match..

Lol, I couldn’t care less how high my medals get and I also know other jumpers that couldn’t. I know jumpers that are at 100,000+

Wars offer more of a challenge than qm do. Qm are easy and easy gets boring. I like most other jumpers I know like the challenge a war offers. In qm there is no challenge. Just drop bot and troops and watch them work. Where is the challenge in that? Just ask RC. They lose a lot of wars against the good war teams but lead the medal table.

It’s ok tho. You stick to your easy qm while the big guys/gals play war ;)
    edited January 8

BP said:
    > @jhonnyplumber said:
    > BP said:
    > And I thought the original post was about holiday madness flag lol. Stupid me. I play daily in wars and qm. Do I care if I finish top 3 in a league? No, not really lol
    >
    >
    > > @jhonnyplumber said:
    > > words of a jumper that doesnt play for new flags everyweek.. 1 only fly flags for a week at a time, because i swap them weekly :-) flags are part of this game and zynga should stop being so lazy as to not change them .
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > thats why you are a jumper, you cant hack the quick match game, but thats ok theres hundreds just like you. its common knowledge jumpers dont like playing quick match because high medal counts make your game harder, so i totally get why you dont like winning too many medals in quick match..

Lol, I couldn’t care less how high my medals get and I also know other jumpers that couldn’t. I know jumpers that are at 100,000+

Wars offer more of a challenge than qm do. Qm are easy and easy gets boring. I like most other jumpers I know like the challenge a war offers. In qm there is no challenge. Just drop bot and troops and watch them work. Where is the challenge in that? Just ask RC. They lose a lot of wars against the good war teams but lead the medal table.

It’s ok tho. You stick to your easy qm while the big guys/gals play war ;)

but you cant play without that little added war factory. quick match bases and war bases are exactley the same bases you twit , the challenge of leagues is making thousands of medals when needed "quick" and that means attacking every base thrown at you(without using strikeforce ,which you cant do in wars lol) atleast we agree the game is boring :-) and theres not much you cant beat with 9 alpha tarmacs and 8 strikeforce every time you play.

i can make 1000 attacks in 3, 8hr days spread over 7 games, how much rss do you think that equates too? can you do that many war battles in 3 days on even 1 game? lol

Wow, I bow to your greatness 😆

coming from a jumper, your curtsy does nothing for me... im not a jumper without me this game wont die..

• wolfpawswolfpaws Posts: 255Registered User, Facebook Connect User Gabby Enthusiast
    Lol..I see you’re still at it. Going from talking about a free flag for logging in for 10 days to bashing jumpers. And announcing your abilities that really no one cares about. Jumpers are laid back while you on the other hand is so uptight...lol
  • wolfpawswolfpaws Posts: 255Registered User, Facebook Connect User Gabby Enthusiast
    And zynga must think your special since you must seem to have 9 tarmacs...lol

@wolfpaws said:
    And zynga must think your special since you must seem to have 9 tarmacs...lol

go back to sleep .. 8 alpha tarmacs and a bonus instant tarmac 24/7 for jumpers makes 9 alpha tarmacs .. yesi still think jumpers are lame ducks

@wolfpaws said:
    Lol..I see you’re still at it. Going from talking about a free flag for logging in for 10 days to bashing jumpers. And announcing your abilities that really no one cares about. Jumpers are laid back while you on the other hand is so uptight...lol

so laid back you get upset when a non jumpers calls you the "weaker" class of player..

Such a miserable guy...
    So much bitterness in you... :D

when it comes to this game and what zynga considers fair yep ..

theres a game youre probably the best at

Thanks for proving mt point... :D

edited January 9

no problem.. B) **** game brings the worst out in me :-)

This discussion has been closed.