AVA War matching number of players changing

StinkyStinky Posts: 115Registered User, Facebook Connect User Cloudylicious

For the last few wars I have searched with 45-50 players but when we matched, only 40 are selected. Can you please explain? Should I only use 40 players? Is the search algorithm dropping players to match better? I have noticed it is taking a long time to match, and the matches are not noticeably fairer, so I am not sure what is going on. As general, I would prefer to have control of my lineup. Often it seems our better members are dropped, and our less reliable players are in the lineup.

@Aloha Bunny @Commander Darius could you please clarify the situation?

Tagged:

Comments

• __BP____BP__ Posts: 157Registered User, Facebook Connect User Saint Spontaneous

It seems like the norm now. Player will start to be dropped after a couple of hours searching to help find a match and they always start from the top level in the alliance. What’s more annoying is when the drop your top guys/strongest players from the search and it still miss matches and you end up against a team that you can’t beat because your top players got dropped from the search. Zynga matchmaking at its best lol

• StinkyStinky Posts: 115Registered User, Facebook Connect User Cloudylicious

We are seeing top and bottom. Both of which cause problems.

• StinkyStinky Posts: 115Registered User, Facebook Connect User Cloudylicious

In our current war only 38 of 48 entered into the search got accepted into the war. That’s 20% of my alliance that will not be receiving any war loot. @Aloha Bunny @Commander Darius could you talk to the team about reinstating war loot for the entire alliance if so many are being dropped?

If this is being done because war matching cannot find a match, it might be better to limit searches to multiples of 5 or 10 players.

Could you shed some light on why this is happening?