AVA War matching number of players changing

StinkyStinky Posts: 126Registered User, Facebook Connect User The Pesky Helper

For the last few wars I have searched with 45-50 players but when we matched, only 40 are selected. Can you please explain? Should I only use 40 players? Is the search algorithm dropping players to match better? I have noticed it is taking a long time to match, and the matches are not noticeably fairer, so I am not sure what is going on. As general, I would prefer to have control of my lineup. Often it seems our better members are dropped, and our less reliable players are in the lineup.

@Aloha Bunny @Commander Darius could you please clarify the situation?

Tagged:

Comments

• __BP____BP__ Posts: 156Registered User, Facebook Connect User Saint Spontaneous

It seems like the norm now. Player will start to be dropped after a couple of hours searching to help find a match and they always start from the top level in the alliance. What’s more annoying is when the drop your top guys/strongest players from the search and it still miss matches and you end up against a team that you can’t beat because your top players got dropped from the search. Zynga matchmaking at its best lol

• StinkyStinky Posts: 126Registered User, Facebook Connect User The Pesky Helper

We are seeing top and bottom. Both of which cause problems.