Feedback for Xmas Daily Login Rewards

Aloha BunnyAloha Bunny Super ModeratorPosts: 1,457Super Moderator Moderator
edited December 2018 in General Conversation

Share your feedback here, Commanders. Visit the FAQ for more info.

Comments

• Snoopy12679Snoopy12679 Posts: 1Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star
  • bekza0010bekza0010 Posts: 1Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star
  • StinkyStinky Posts: 104Registered User, Facebook Connect User Cloudylicious

Free stuff is always awesome. Thanks! And merry Christmas!

• RebeccaRebecca Posts: 4Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

I just logged into my account and it is not registering that I am logged in. My other accounts did log in and receive the awards. I thought we just have to log in once per day? Is there a specific time in the day?

• ZerochiefZerochief Posts: 1Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star
    Exactly what rebecca said 2 account are behind my other accounts
  • Aloha BunnyAloha Bunny Super Moderator Posts: 1,457Super Moderator Moderator

Appreciate the feedback and report, Commanders. By design, you will need to load #EmpiresAndAllies and play regularly in order to get the daily rewards. This usually happens when you missed to log in to the game for a day, thus the progress will not be counted. You can submit a ticket to check your accounts further. Thanks!

• RebeccaRebecca Posts: 4Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

Is this a joke of a response? Look I have 10 accounts I logged in 3 times a day to each of the accounts. AS OF RIGHT NOW 2 OF MY ACCOUNTS HAVE NOT REGISTERED FOR TODAYS AWARD. TODAYS! It is not the fact that I have missed a day or two its the fact that TODAY IT SAYS I HAVE NOT LOGGED INTO 2 OF MY ACCOUNTS. When in fact I have logged into one of the non registering accounts into today 5 times and still has not awarded my rewards for today and does not move the progress bar. How can you explain logged into an account 5 times through today and not having registered as logged in. My other account that is not registering I have logged into 2 times today. And do not even think about answering as time zone issue. BECAUSE I LOG INTO MY OTHER 8 ACCOUNTS AT THE SAME TIME BAR A COUPLE OF MINUTES IN BETWEEN.

• franklyfrankly Posts: 108Registered User, Facebook Connect User Cloudylicious
    My experience is after I logged in yesterday and received yesterday's gift, I must wait at least 24 hours to receive today's gift.

So if I logged in today early than the time I logged in yesterday, I will see no gifts.

> @Rebecca said:
    > Is this a joke of a response? Look I have 10 accounts I logged in 3 times a day to each of the accounts. AS OF RIGHT NOW 2 OF MY ACCOUNTS HAVE NOT REGISTERED FOR TODAYS AWARD. TODAYS! It is not the fact that I have missed a day or two its the fact that TODAY IT SAYS I HAVE NOT LOGGED INTO 2 OF MY ACCOUNTS. When in fact I have logged into one of the non registering accounts into today 5 times and still has not awarded my rewards for today and does not move the progress bar. How can you explain logged into an account 5 times through today and not having registered as logged in. My other account that is not registering I have logged into 2 times today. And do not even think about answering as time zone issue. BECAUSE I LOG INTO MY OTHER 8 ACCOUNTS AT THE SAME TIME BAR A COUPLE OF MINUTES IN BETWEEN.
  • jhonnyplumberjhonnyplumber Posts: 654Registered User, Facebook Connect User Dedicated Go Getter

@frankly said:
    My experience is after I logged in yesterday and received yesterday's gift, I must wait at least 24 hours to receive today's gift.

So if I logged in today early than the time I logged in yesterday, I will see no gifts.

> @Rebecca said:
    > Is this a joke of a response? Look I have 10 accounts I logged in 3 times a day to each of the accounts. AS OF RIGHT NOW 2 OF MY ACCOUNTS HAVE NOT REGISTERED FOR TODAYS AWARD. TODAYS! It is not the fact that I have missed a day or two its the fact that TODAY IT SAYS I HAVE NOT LOGGED INTO 2 OF MY ACCOUNTS. When in fact I have logged into one of the non registering accounts into today 5 times and still has not awarded my rewards for today and does not move the progress bar. How can you explain logged into an account 5 times through today and not having registered as logged in. My other account that is not registering I have logged into 2 times today. And do not even think about answering as time zone issue. BECAUSE I LOG INTO MY OTHER 8 ACCOUNTS AT THE SAME TIME BAR A COUPLE OF MINUTES IN BETWEEN.

i have gifts with 22 days 12 hrs and 23 days 10 hours, 24 days 11 hours ,25 days 11 hrs ,26days 11 hrs,didnt get reward ,28 days 10 hrs 29days 9 hrs , so i didnt have to wait 24 hours, just had to wait untill the clock counter restarted for the day. but i have also missed a days prize because it says i didnt log in, but i logged in everyday hours after event started

• jhonnyplumberjhonnyplumber Posts: 654Registered User, Facebook Connect User Dedicated Go Getter
    edited January 1

@jhonnyplumber said:

@frankly said:

> @Rebecca said:

i have gifts with 22 days 12 hrs and 23 days 10 hours, 24 days 11 hours ,25 days 11 hrs ,26days 11 hrs,didnt get reward ,28 days 10 hrs 29days 9 hrs , so i didnt have to wait 24 hours, just had to wait untill the clock counter restarted for the day. but i have also missed a days prize because it says i didnt log in, but i logged in everyday hours after event started

even though i had missed day six log in rewards, today i logged in and find i have recieved the final reward.. thanks