Iron Dome

SigSauer556SigSauer556 Not a Title, but a StarPosts: 12Registered User Pumpkin

I noticed that the price for crafting the iron dome went down and was pleasantly surprised...that is, until I noticed the effective time halved from 2 days to 1 day. I'm puzzled as to why Zynga continually diminishes its customer (player) experience...and how long We The People will stand for it?

Comments

• jhonnyplumberjhonnyplumber Posts: 654Registered User, Facebook Connect User Dedicated Go Getter

@SigSauer556 said:
    I noticed that the price for crafting the iron dome went down and was pleasantly surprised...that is, until I noticed the effective time halved from 2 days to 1 day. I'm puzzled as to why Zynga continually diminishes its customer (player) experience...and how long We The People will stand for it?

they couldnt care less about the player, all they care is that they make enough errors to entice gullible people to continue to throw cash at them. the sooner stupid people leave their hands out of their pockets the sooner this mob might start taking notice again

• SigSauer556SigSauer556 Not a Title, but a Star Posts: 12Registered User Pumpkin

They raised the price again but kept the effective period to 1 day. PATHETIC

• jhonnyplumberjhonnyplumber Posts: 654Registered User, Facebook Connect User Dedicated Go Getter

@SigSauer556 said:
    They raised the price again but kept the effective period to 1 day. PATHETIC

it even effected iron domes already built and stored in the inventory before it was lowered

This says a lot, 18 hrs to go just over half way there, and only 90 k participants , and I’m not 1 of them, considering the game has over 10 million downloads on google play alone . Wake up Zynga. You’ve made it so every base has the ability to defend itself, give back stim to the omegas, make the game fun for those of us bored with drones, strikers , tanks Etc.

edited December 2018

@jhonnyplumber said:

This says a lot, 18 hrs to go just over half way there, and only 90 k participants , and I’m not 1 of them, considering the game has over 10 million downloads on google play alone . Wake up Zynga. You’ve made it so every base has the ability to defend itself, give back stim to the omegas, make the game fun for those of us bored with drones, strikers , tanks Etc.

101 k players , and no cigar. So much for your elite crafting syndicate. Agh well you won’t take notice

• RichBIIRichBII Posts: 6Registered User, Facebook Connect User Loose Cannon
    Question for a player in my alliance... Does the lvl of patriot affect the domes intensity