Got a Question for Anyone that thinks they can answer it!!!

Crazy_OneCrazy_One Posts: 58Registered User, Facebook Connect User This Space is Available

Got a question for you all. If you have zero HQ level 30 in your alliance and everyone is average HQ. level and medal count. Prestige level 12 rank 954 with a couple of Hq. 27 and 28. But you do have one guy that has a Hq. 28 with over 65,000 medals. And every war we get matched with alliances that have 5 and 6 Hq's that are level 30 to level 32 with build # in the high 90's. My question is is the guy with the HQ. 28 with 65,000 medals causing this? Not the HQ 28 but the 65,000 medals that he has is that what is hurting us? Why are we getting these matchups? If it was every now and then that we got these war matchups you could say it was just a bad matchup. But it is every war!! Any and All help is much Appreciated

Comments

• RegieRegie Posts: 30Registered User, Facebook Connect User Clueless Cookie

As far as i am aware it is the average xp of bases which generally affects the match up. I would try adding a couple of level 5 HQ to the mix and use them to recon bases under stealth. There are some alliances out there with exact balance of high and low level bases but fortunately they are rare. I think medal count is only important to 121 matches and Hammerfall. Its not an exact science and your opponent seems also to be affected by length of search.

• Crazy_OneCrazy_One Posts: 58Registered User, Facebook Connect User This Space is Available
  • Ken_KenKen_Ken Posts: 117Registered User, Facebook Connect User Cloudylicious
    In AvA, the matching is based on the average HQ level and player level of all players, while does not count the medal. When time goes by as war search started, the scope of the two criterias will broaden to increase the chances for a match, the quicker matching means a more balanced opponent. Otherwise the system will deduct random players from the war, and look for either stronger or weaker opponent.

When the total number of players decrease, you will find the gap growing bigger.
  • Crazy_OneCrazy_One Posts: 58Registered User, Facebook Connect User This Space is Available

Trying to figure it all out even after a few years because it seems like no matter what we do we get way outmatched every war. The current war match is (their top ten 9 Hq. 30- 32. Us Zero Hq. '30s)The highest we have is 3 Hq. 28's. This is the war matchups we get for the last 30 to 40 wars. My guys don't want to fight anymore.

• reccca5reccca5 Posts: 1Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

I reckon omega level has something to do with match as well

• StinkyStinky Posts: 115Registered User, Facebook Connect User Cloudylicious

Omega levels have no effect on war matching. @Crazy_One I would bet that all of your alliance members are at about he same level. That is what hurts you in matching. Recruit some noobs and some HQ32’s.

Thanks, @Stinky I am currently bringing up 2 of my hq.28's to level 30 to see if that helps and I moved in my 32/98 into the alliance to see if it helps. And we are open to all levels to see what happens. POS Zynga can't even tell me how they determine war match ups. All they will say is its based on XP/HQ. What XP are they talking about? is it prestige level? HQ XP? alliance rank?. And then there is the HQ what Hq are they talking about? Highest level? Lowest level? Average level overall? I know one thing is for sure I have been playing since day ! and it has been messed up since then and they refuse to admit it is a bad system and will not fix it.

• StinkyStinky Posts: 115Registered User, Facebook Connect User Cloudylicious

If they added HQ level into the equation, that’s news to me. Although given recent matches that would not surprise me. I can totally see that change being implemented especially since HQ30+ being rolled out.

XP is the number in the star looking thing in the upper left corner. It is also what is displayed next to your name in wars.

See that is what I am thinking as well but what if you put the same accounts in an alliance with a prestige level of say 1-5. The alliance XP from the prestige is really low. They are not saying if XP is from build# or prestige level. Yes, they sent me a link to war match rules and it just says that its based on i quote. (HQ/XP) written just like that with no explanation what so ever

You have to be a 80 to go to 30 and we are fighting hq32's that are 70's.

Stinky, I can send you their alliance name but I don't want to start stuff on here. It gets carried away

• RichBIIRichBII Posts: 6Registered User, Facebook Connect User Loose Cannon
    Yes and no. Have your lvl 28 deactivate omega for war search. You can check it in quick matches. Compare searches; no omega, lowest omega out, and highest omega out. Same concept can be used for wars. Good luck
  • fretfret Posts: 3Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star
    How in the world do you ask a question? Anywhere? Never see an easy way.
    I'd like to know if you ever thought of updating KillSwitch? Been the same thing forever.very boring

Fret just start a new discussion.