Falcon different stat

Lt_Myron_GoldmanLt_Myron_Goldman Posts: 2Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

How is it possible for a Level 4 Falcon to have over 43K hitpoints?

Comments

• __BP____BP__ Posts: 156Registered User, Facebook Connect User Saint Spontaneous

depends on the hq level as well. The higher the hq the more hit points it will have

• Aloha BunnyAloha Bunny Super Moderator Posts: 1,681Registered User, Super Moderator, Facebook Connect User Moderator

BP is correct, @Lt_Myron_Goldman. Aside from leveling up your Falcon, you can increase its stats by upgrading your HQ. Check the FAQ article for reference. Thanks!

• paulosperrakispaulosperrakis Posts: 3Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star
    edited May 13

_1. HALLO!WHY I have only 50000 health on my VIPER MK2 LEVEL 11???
    2. PS I am 14 level in HQ what can i do...i saw gator level 7 over 100000 points health.
    3. PLS HELP !What can i do ti increase my HITPOINTS?? :) _

• paulosperrakispaulosperrakis Posts: 3Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star
    edited May 13

**## _1. HALLO! WHY I have only 50000 health on my VIPER MK2 LEVEL 11???

2. PS I am 14 level in HQ what can i do...i saw gator level 7 over 100000 points health.:( :(

3. PLS HELP !What can i do ti increase my HITPOINTS-HEALTH?? **

I apreciate Any idea-opinion from you guys!

• jhonnyplumberjhonnyplumber Posts: 714Registered User, Facebook Connect User Party Starter
    Accepted Answer

@paulosperrakis said:
    **## _1. HALLO! WHY I have only 50000 health on my VIPER MK2 LEVEL 11???

2. PS I am 14 level in HQ what can i do...i saw gator level 7 over 100000 points health.:( :(

3. PLS HELP !What can i do ti increase my HITPOINTS-HEALTH?? **

I apreciate Any idea-opinion from you guys!

upgrade your hq and each time you do your omegas get more health, hitpoints etc

edited May 14 Accepted Answer

Thank you so much also i think yhat i select the 2nd powerfull the 1st is GATOR ...And i payed for MK2 VIPER ..What do you think?I see that viper is a sniper but...
    Also you mean to upgrade my omega units..explain me which are omega units and i find the rest! ty!!

• jhonnyplumberjhonnyplumber Posts: 714Registered User, Facebook Connect User Party Starter
    Accepted Answer

there are 8 omegas in the game , 2 x colossus, 2 x viper, 2 x falcon, 1 gator and 1 mantis.. no matter which you have, the stats for them all get higher and stronger the higher you upgrade your hq... my preference is either of the falcon.. Because air is always easier than the ground and pound of ground troops..

edited May 17

yeah i see but now i have reach 11 to 12 for VIPER MK2 level what can i do?Can you place the first 3 robots,3 for air and 3 for ground units because ain't the same i think.And ground robots VS air robots which are better?TY!

@paulosperrakis said:
    yeah i see but now i have reach 11 to 12 for VIPER MK2 level what can i do?Can you place the first 3 robots,3 for air and 3 for ground units because ain't the same i think.And ground robots VS air robots which are better?TY!

in my opinion all the omegas are zhit , because zynga thinks it makes the game more fun to reduce their abilities a few weeks after releasing them because some gold spender whines and complains he wont spend no more money if they dont make them weaker. then after more than 12 months of the first release of omegas they reduced the effect of stim on the omega( because weak players were taking out the hq only and retreating, but its ok to do the same thing with just attack drones, thats smart play in their opinion) and think its a smart idea to only allow stim when attacking rally flags , they say stim is meant to be allowed against other omegas, but thats just more of zyngas bullzhit lies. the game now relies on you using the war factory to play because normal troops are slow and non responsive.. this game used to be fun and i used to wake up couldnt wait to play, now i couldnt care less, i just watch the weak players attack my base when its unprotetcted and when i load it up they lose their testicles and skip for that easy base even though theyre using all the offensive boosts possible and dumping medals to attack lower level bases.. as for whether ground or air is better, that all depends on your playing style ,there are only 2 air based omegas and all the rest are ground dwelling ..

• Aloha BunnyAloha Bunny Super Moderator Posts: 1,681Registered User, Super Moderator, Facebook Connect User Moderator

Just keep leveling up your Omega and upgrade your HQ to increase the stats (damage, health, etc.) of your unit, @paulosperrakis. The best for me are Viper and Falcon, but this is subjective and it may be different from other players' opinion. So you will have to try and experience it yourself to find your favorite one. Good luck!

Appreciate also your opinion, jhonnyplumber.