Tesla coil stuns Robots

Ken_KenKen_Ken Posts: 128Registered User, Facebook Connect User The Pesky Helper
After the falcon mk2 upgrade, I've observed an unannounced change on Tesla coil. That its success rate in stunning robot has been increased dramatically.

Before the update, the success rate was like 30 - 40 percent, but now it is at 70-80 percent, makes offensive even harder on top of all the defensive boost up.

I'll suggest to revise this update.

Comments

• Ken_KenKen_Ken Posts: 128Registered User, Facebook Connect User The Pesky Helper
    > @__BP__ said:
    > Adding to this you used to be able to use camouflage to get away from Tesla but now you can’t even do that
    Actually nope, since day one, you can't escape from Tesla coil by applying camouflage. You may have such impression simply because the possibility for robots being stunned was small and your robot would escape with or without camouflage.

But for sure in most of the cases camouflage were needed to avoid being attacked when stunned.
  • Aloha BunnyAloha Bunny Super Moderator Posts: 1,681Registered User, Super Moderator, Facebook Connect User Moderator

Thanks for bringing this up, BP and Ken_Ken. I'll have it relayed to the E&A team for further assessment.