Feedback for Falcon MK2

Aloha BunnyAloha Bunny Super ModeratorPosts: 1,529Registered User, Super Moderator, Facebook Connect User Moderator

Share your feedback here, Commanders. For more info, head on over to the FAQ article.

Comments

• jhonnyplumberjhonnyplumber Posts: 671Registered User, Facebook Connect User Dedicated Go Getter

youve made it so every base has the ability to defend itself...its time to give back stim to our omegas and allow us to unleash their real abilities..

• __BP____BP__ Posts: 157Registered User, Facebook Connect User Saint Spontaneous

Mk2 falcon does not shield base in defence

• RegieRegie Posts: 30Registered User, Facebook Connect User Clueless Cookie

Exploiter software hard at work i see. Am receviing hourly attacks from same player using new falcon deploying on same corner, dropping tanks, shield then nuke and retreat, Would be happy to share scfeenshots but i doubt if anyone at zynga will care

• Sofia AllianahSofia Allianah Super Moderator Posts: 9Super Moderator Moderator

Commanders, we know that your Falcon MK-2 shield didn't work as intended. We're pleased to inform you that this particular error has been fixed.

Thanks for your patience and understanding while we worked on this matter.

• Sam2019Sam2019 Posts: 1Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

It looks very good.

Top Student Loan Forgiveness Programs ! For more information : https://studentloansresolved.com/student-loan-forgiveness-programs/

• Aloha BunnyAloha Bunny Super Moderator Posts: 1,529Registered User, Super Moderator, Facebook Connect User Moderator

Have you already unlocked the Falcon MK2? We would love to hear what you like most about it. Keep playing #EmpiresAndAllies with the new Omega Unit.

• jhonnyplumberjhonnyplumber Posts: 671Registered User, Facebook Connect User Dedicated Go Getter

@Aloha Bunny said:

Have you already unlocked the Falcon MK2? We would love to hear what you like most about it. Keep playing #EmpiresAndAllies with the new Omega Unit.

its c r a p and adds nothing new to this **** t y game

• StinkyStinky Posts: 115Registered User, Facebook Connect User Cloudylicious

It seems more difficult to apply the MK2’s Super Bulwark to drones. The MK1’s invincibility affects a higher percentage,I only seem to hit a few with the MK2. It is also harder to “drive” the MK2, it reacts differently to told where to go than the MK1. I have to play with it more, I haven’t fully figured out what’s different, but I am pretty good with the MK1, and the MK2 is different, maybe slower, or slower to react, not exactly sure yet, but I’ll let you know if I figure it out.

I like it, I haven’t worked out all the kinks yet, bu I am sure I will be able to figure out how to use it effectively. It would be cool if you could look into the Super Bulwark though.

Thanks.

@newguru said:
    Its an interesting addition as I liked the old Falcon but until the ridiculous passive instant shield on Gator is nerfed or made where EMP drops it, there is no reason to even look at this robot or any other one. Gator has the most HP and is invincible to all attacks for 9 out of every 10 seconds during a battle. You can see that everyone has figured this out when doing quickmatches. I did 100 quickmatches where I just dropped a robot on a base to see what they were using for a defense robot and 98% of them had Gator defending.

You have taken all variety out of the game with Gator as everyone needs Gator to defend so you might as well use him to attack with strikers and not waste time nor money leveling other ones...why get other robots and pay to level them?

No reason whatsoever to consider anyone else except to be a contrarian.

Maybe you need to up your game. Gators are a PITA, but not the end of the world. Sure they are tough, I enjoy the challenge it keeps the game interesting. I never back away from a base just because it has a Gator, I do alter my strategy though. I think a MK2 gator might be OP unless newguru’s EMP idea is implemented. That might be really cool.

Falcon MK2 Bulwark power is not healing structures. Reviewed war replays to confirm.

• JesusSavesJesusSaves Posts: 3Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

Zynga, I love the new Falcon! His shield combined with healing and command point addition is a fabulously creative. Great job. I still struggle beating a Gator with him though. Sometimes, I drop him (Gator) like a ton of bricks. Other times, I just can't overcome his instashield. It all seems to depend on whether or not I can stun him, then he is overwhelmed by my troops. Anyway, awesome addition!

Digging the command points for sure! Bulwark seems to be working now too